+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UNPS, does anybody know them?

UNPS, does anybody know them?

Good day house,
    Please does anyone in the house know anything about United Nigeria Public Serv. Ltd, they have an abuja addy and sent me a mail that i have been considered for an interview in their org. since i am in lag i wont 2 know if they for real b4 i end up travelling 4 nothing. and what really made suspicious is that they requested that I pay 3k for materials they will send me 4 me 2 read 4 d interview. their address is UNPS Coscharis Plaza Faskari Str, Area 3 Garki Abj. Pls anyone with any info help me out
    Just Believe

Re: UNPS, does anybody know them?

My Fellow, u don't need anybody 2 remind u to flee 4 ur daer life and save your hard earn transport 2 abuja considering the context of the invitation.they are bunch of jobless crooks that want 2 take advantage of our present man-made economic problems in nigeria.i further advise u 2 go 2 google and search 4 any genuine info using the coy's name randomly.SHINE UR EYES

Re: UNPS, does anybody know them?

Well fact is that UNPS is for real BUT!!!! The 3k is probably for sending the magazines which u will read for the interview or test. The magazines are 5 in number costing 1k at 200 each 2k should be for the sending. Then you will attend the test which u will probably pass, then they will wash you with mouth watering packages (as much as 100k - which u might never get from them), when u start they give u magazines to start selling, talking about corporate vendor. they should look for OND to sell their papers and not Graduates. I say all these cos i know them, even have an interview with them for the last sarturday of February. My point is that (no Offense to UNPS) its not worth coming down to Abuja for (Pls NOTE, this is my Opinion and should not be used to arrive at ur decision - Reason - i live close by infact a walking distance to their office, but i will not be going for their interview, cos its a waste of time). They are Major exploiters just like _ _ _ _

+ Reply