+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH, UK

UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH, UK

Does anyone has a friend or relatives studying Msc in Mobile Computing and Communications or related course in the UK?

I need to confirm the credibility and prospects of the University of Greenwich, UK. The university recently gave me an admission to study Msc Mobile Computing and Communications and i want to be careful before i make my full payments.

I will prefer a standard school with prospects in Employment after graduation and i wish to study Msc Mobile Computing and Communications for September 2008 start date.

Any info?
    Prince Ajibade Nosiru

Re: UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH, UK

sorry i dont have any info to help you on this. and please how much is the fees for the masters program. the fees, tuition and all.

Re: UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH, UK

Greenwich is a lovely school located in one of the best area in the uk.but it is too expensive compare to other schools in uk.currently it's number 111 in the uk list of top schools.go to http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ed...09-813839.html to see the list,then from there you can go to www.braintrack.com click on europe,then click on west europe ,then click on uk to see all the schools in uk,you will be able to compare the fee of other schools and their grade

+ Reply