+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: UNION BANK IS CALLING!!!

Re: UNION BANK IS CALLING!!!

That is true. Finally, we can all smile really without any ill-feeling. The Lord is Great and He does His things in a mysterious ways. What we thought will never happen within this short period has really happened. Oh what a Great God.

CONGRATULATIONS to those that were called but my one and only advice for you is to always remember ur HUMBLE beginning and be KIND to those around you...
    O

hi portableoffy. I am supposed to have my training at owerri. the info is there. still the same venue. see u at the training camp. for further details, u can call 08063278865. thanks be to God. AMEN

God is d greatest

My sincere congrat to all those called.I was among the last batch that was ''inductrinated'' into the union family this year.Wishing you guyz a wonderful stay in your hotels.cheers.

We thank god for this great things he has done for you. My advice is that,the way you were closer to god when you were applicant,you should still stick to god. Dont say because you have gotten what you want and you now put god as second.
    Always put god first,
    i use your succes as a point of contact to god to answer my own prayer too. All the best,

Mayowa soaga

am happy for u guys God has done it for you, n he ll still do it for us dat ve not gotten

............No pay to call, Trekking all along, bumping into next door for cream after a bath, resorting to snacks in the absent of normal food..................... and so on. It was not easy at all.

though worried while hopes were going frail, courage grew by the day to valor hence keeping hope alive. God became the vantage point from where we could have a clear view a reason to smile and yet a fulcrum point around which our faith revolved.

Thanks to God and ever Member of this house who took their time to encourage us in such time of depression. Keep the spirit burning, the best is yet to come. May every one arrive at an actualized dream as a member of this house.

1 Love.

wisk

I told you guys that Union Bank is going to take you guys and our beloved country's economy to a greater height! Guys i am so happy for all my pple in the house. God has bfinally anwsered our prayers. Let me welcome you to the Union Bank's family, and I hope u all gonna do your best during the training. Remember, "THE PATIENT DOG EATS THE FATTIEST BONE, AH". BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR CARREERS.

Union Bank is not only giving you a job but also a carreer. CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Thanks for the infos may God bless u all. I pray my helpers of destiny will locate me in JESUS name. AMEN.

was invited to train at owerri. had my interview on 20th June.u may need to check ur
    spam mails just in case ur iv is waiting there!

pls can those that have gone ahead enlighten
    us newbies on what to expect round d clock...
    what is training school like?

thank you.

pls does anyone know anythg about the HR and IT interviews that was held on the 9th of June 2009 @ adeola hopwell. I was actually called from London a day before, and i had to rush down, is anyone in the house amongst these set of interview,i called HR and they are not saying much.... will be glad if i get a quick response.

jjj

Congrat 2 y'all.God, wu did it 4 u wll do same n evn mor 2dos waiting.

I appreciate God for you guys, I mean all of you that were called, I did the interview in January this year and I did well to my own evaluaton but behold I was not called.

I felt bad and wept and fasted and prayed, I as well run around the staff but lo, nothing. Who can know the mind of God, no one!

Now am in MTN on a platter of gold, God just did it for me.

If you are called praise God and praise God with your earning you are still waiting on the LORD, let me tell you this, the LORD is worth waiting on.

HOLD ON, dont stay away from HIM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast