+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Uk visa plus ticket for just 450k only

Uk visa plus ticket for just 450k only

Dear Members, if u need to travel to London next month and you have 450k for both visa and ticket, then contact me on 08098850025 or 08034904431. U can also reach me on my email: [email protected]. LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE SO HURRY UP NOW

The Latest Hidden Secret!

"[b] [color=red] This Is A Hottest Hidden Secret You Don't Know!!! Promise You Will Not Shock. One Of The Simplest Way To Travel Around The World These Days Without Leaving Your Comfort Home Is DSTV.It Has Become Rampart In Our Society Due To The Advanced Technology Through Out The Globe; No Matter How A ' As Young As Ten Years Old' Kid Would Be, He Or She Must Have Heard Something About International League ' Up Arsenal! Up Chelsea!! Man U For Life!!! E.t.c. Many People Are Just Wasting Nigerian Dollars On Buying Subscriptions To Catch Their Funs While There Is A Way Of Catching These Funs Limitlessly For Free!!!>>[url=/BNJzy]Download Now!![/www.dafreedstv..com]

Re: Uk visa plus ticket for just 450k only

@UK, why don't you do it for urself... My people, no place like home, Motherland Naija

+ Reply