+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: TU FACE IDIBIA NOMINATED AGAIN !!

TU FACE IDIBIA NOMINATED AGAIN !!

Hi house members, i dont really know the extent to which you guys follow our Naija entertainers... 4 me i always make sure dat i am updated on what happens or will happen around most Niaja hot entertainers..and that is how i got to know about the latest nominations for Afican musicians.
    I am happy to let the house know that among the lots of our Naija noisemakers, only Tu Face was nominated for the prestigious NACA/DFID 09 award.
    Our dear Tu Baba was nominated for the "MR. UNPROTECTED SEX MACHINE AWARD" category.
    The question however is, does he really merit this award?..in view of his "NOTHN DE HAPPEN" slogan.
    Aren't people like D Banj the"KOKO" master more qualified? or has Tu Face been decieving us with nothn de happen bullshit while things de happen underground?
    Abeg make una feel free to express opinion on this matter..lol

be good all the time

Re: TU FACE IDIBIA NOMINATED AGAIN !!

2face is a disgrace...he sends no good messege to the youths who see him as thier role model(sex unprotected and ...aids no dey show 4 face).
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

spy

Wat other award do u think a baby manufacturing plant deserves.Do u knw how many unprotected sex he must hav had to impregnate those record number of ladies?But nothin still dey happen sha

My own opinion about Tuface is that He does not have a CHASTISER; he should be given some serious strokes of words, maybe by then he'll realize what he's doing and ZIP UP
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

TUFACE IS A DISGRACE,ANYWAY, NA STARDOM CAUSE AM SHA SO I DON'T BLAME HIM.HE SHOULD TRY AND MARRY HIS LONG TIME GIRLFRIEND AND STOP WOMANISING
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

l am honestly confused over wat to say about Innocent Idibia...

Its his life...if he wants to have 50babies from 50ladies thats up to him, nobody will take him to jail for that...let him cater for those kids and give them the best in life...and also l hope the parties involved aimt at daggers drawn...those kids are more innocent than him...

but all l can say is that his mum and dad haved failed woefully as long as the inculcation of strong moral standards into a child remains mainly the duty of the parents...

a lot of ppl are worse than tuface...but nobody knows cos they aint in the spotlight...

Tuface was blessed...but l think the blessing marred him...he really isnt a processed person in terms of moral standards and his illiteracy and lack of refinement contributed equally to this his unbecoming conduct...l ve come to realize one thing...discipleship makes the difference...it refines u, breaks u, humbles u, u treat triumph and disaster alike, u handle situations perfectly well...tuface lacks it

come what may he is still a darling as long as africa and world entertainment scene is concerned...Clinton behaved unbecomingly and was still the darling of the American nation...

l think he is still a small boy mentally...he doesnt know that one day this his fame will fizzle out, about every man is a sex addict naturally but being processed imputes selfcontrol into u...

l wish him well

may the power of love overcome the love of power!

hhhhmmmmmm,

ENGLISH

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

House let's be more realitic now?

No be the girls go tempt am?

I remember a day when he came to our school girl left their boyfriends for 2face abey leave the guy jo, make the girls themselves zip up.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

@ Coolguy,

Na only him Girls dey tempt? Girls no dey tempt other celebrities? Girls no dey tempt you? Why u no dey give all of them belle?

Abeg lets Rebuke whoever is deserves it and don't hide them under our wings

Quote Originally Posted by florafab
    @ Coolguy,

Na only him Girls dey tempt? Girls no dey tempt other celebrities? Girls no dey tempt you? Why u no dey give all of them belle?

Abeg lets Rebuke whoever is deserves it and don't hide them under our wings
    I no dey rebuke anything!

Yes we all have are tempatations but we also have our temperents let the girls leave him alone!

Did he force them no b dey come meet am dey beg am sef.how many e go reject?
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

@florafake...
    why are u stalking me...
    making jeering remarks behind my posts...
    stop gettin on my nerves for God's sake...
    or l ll fish u out and give u a short, sharp shock to shut ur crap for good!
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

don't u think dose girl that give away their to him are even more stupid and foolish than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by chynonso
    don't u think dose girl that give away their . to him are even more stupid and foolish than he is.
    They re all equally foolish!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast