You too can win especially financially, in this game called LIFE. I mean it sincerely. Let me also be frank to let you know that it can’t come just like that. Success has never and will never be an accident. I do not believe in over- night success. It only exists in the minds of con men. Forget about all the GET RICH QUICK schemes that you see on TV, banners and billboards on the street and in the papers. They (the advertisers) are the ones that end up being rich; at your expense.

The truth that I am willing to share with you is that, the only success that can and will be enduring for you MUST come from your inside. In essence, the solution to your being successful in life lies right inside you. You alone can bring it out. You are a potential genius so stop thinking others (that’s including Government, Banks, Oil firm & even Telecoms Co.) hold the key to your success. They don’t! Stop running after them but after yourself.

I have in this three- in- one e-book I have tagged ‘The Trinity of Your Success In 2009’, tested and proven guidelines for you to follow. That’s what they are – guidelines. Sincerely, my friend, that’s all anybody can ever offer you. I repeat, the key to your success is right inside you. In fact, this is the message all three e-books are trying to put across in one way or the other. If you go through these books I dare you to continue searching fruitlessly and endlessly for jobs.

Go the Extra Mile, The Most Potent Weapon for Success and Positioning Yourself for Success have in them, principles that will guarantee your success; if followed to the letter.

As a general overview, you will learn from these e-books:
The principles that the phenomenal Michael Phelps used to win 8 Gold medals at the Beijing Pools and the audacious Barrack Obama used to win the only Gold medal at the US Polls.
That every great feat is only achieved on the extra mile
Seven key areas of your life to go the extra mile on.
How to turn every failure into an even greater level of success.
How to unlock your in- born creativity on your way to achieving just about anything you want in life.
The proven tips that will guarantee you success inany endeavour in life.

I can only guarantee you 100% Success if only you are willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice of following through the principles. No more, no less!

To have this Three- in- one bumper package sent straight into your email address, pay

N1, 900 (One thousand nine hundred naira only) into

Bank: GT Bank

A/c Name: Victor Udoh

A/c Number: 302/ 6154983/ 1/ 1/ 0

Send payment details: Teller no, date of payment and your functional email address to 08037867569, 07028771516

Within 48 hours of confirmation of your payment, you will have the package (in PDF format) delivered to your email address; with a

BONUS: Another e-book that could be worth a million the whole world to you.

Here’s my WORD: If these books fail to spark up something in you or give you any direction after 60 days, text me ‘not inspired.’ I will call you back at my own cost and after that decide to refund your money back in FULL.

N1, 900 should not stand between you and the monumental success and happiness you stand to enjoy in the years ahead. Don’t wait till 2009 before you begin to plan for it with those whimsical resolutions you’ve always been making. The choice is yours. You life is in your hands.