+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Too busy... for eternity?

Too busy... for eternity?

We live in a world filled with so much activities and distractions, however everyone needs to reflect on his/her life to avoid being caught unawares by death or the day of the LORD.

Revelation 22:12 - And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14:16 - Jesus saith .., I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is coming soon. Yes you may have heard this statement for too long.
    Don’t let it itch your ears. Some heard but are now dead. What happens after death is critical and completely personal. Some may be saying oh... they have come again… to scare us.

But wait... hold on..., we’ve heard of Heaven & hell... only two options. Think deep…, and for those who don’t believe, please just assume and make a choice.

If your choice is Heaven, what are you doing to get there?

Just imagine one hoping to go to Heaven, an intention that he/she carries in his/her heart but still enjoys the pleasures of sin instead of giving his/her life to JESUS and living according to the purpose and Word of GOD. What happens if he/she suddenly dies?

My dear brothers & sisters please do not gamble with your life and eternity.

Check this out & let’s solve it together…

Assuming a man’s maximum life span today on earth = 130 years (with or without Christ)

And Eternity (Heaven or hell) = ? (Infinity)

Eternity – 130 = ?

The question mark cannot be quantified with numbers.
    100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,………..

No matter how long one lives, his/her life on earth is insignificant compared to eternity (which is forever).

Nobody really knows when his/her end comes. So why should we live a wasted life on earth?

Now you have read, the choice is yours, because people have to make their choices. But I pray that you will make the wise choice.

Joshua 24:15 - And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; …. : but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Psalm 95:7b, 8a - Today if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your heart…

Psalm 51:17 - The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Philippians 2:12 - …work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Isaiah 1:18 - Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

John 6:37 - All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Matthew 16:26 - For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

James 4:8 - Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Take these Steps if you want to give your life to JESUS CHRIST.

Believe
    Mark 16:16 - He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Receive
    John 1:12 - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Acknowledge your sins
    Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Repent of your sins
    Luke 13:3 - Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Confess your sins
    I John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Forsake your sins
    Isaiah 55:7 - Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Be Baptized
    Romans 6:4 - Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Prayer of Salvation
    Dear Lord Jesus I am a sinner. I believe that you died for my sins. Right now I repent by turning away from sin and open the door of my heart and life to You. I receive You as my personal Lord and Saviour. Through the help of the Holy Spirit I will serve you all the days of my life.

If you have prayed to receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour earnestly and have asked God to give you the Holy Spirit who will become your comforter and helper, we recommend that you study the Scriptures on a daily basis for spiritual growth.
    Be encouraged to fellowship in a Bible believing and Holy Spirit filled Church where you will be baptized. God will help you to make right choices.

God bless and keep you.

Amen.

Download links:
    Bible for mobile phones- wap.jolon.org
    Daily Devotions for mobile phones in monthly bundle- www.fourteenfloor.com/mobile

Re: Too busy... for eternity?

God bless u 4 using this link 2 speak 2 peoples hat so that in the mist of hussles & tussles of we are required not 2forget our primary purpose in life which is 2mak heaven 4 wat shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world nd losses his soul at last.I pray we all be wise nd make heaven.

+ Reply