+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Timbuktu Media

Timbuktu Media

Has anyone heard anything form Timbuktu media after the test and interview in PH

Re: Timbuktu Media

Remember that we were told that the result we be out b4 the end the month (July), meanwhile we are still av 8 days b4 d month ends. So watchout and be prayerful, all is well.

well u shld knw dat d result is out n i did recieve my result on d 12th of august 2008, perhaps due volume of candidates to be screened, i was pre-selected. so far the process has be transparent n fair. if you have not recieved notification ur gud news will also come soon just wait...email or call me if u nid to but this is about all: 08020966867 , [email protected]

hi. altho i did my test and interview in lagos, i was also pre-selected for training. got my mail yesterday. on further prompting, i was told by the Addeco team dat training is meant to commence in september. guess they are still puttin logistics and stuffs in place.

wat do u think d company will be about... n wats d offer 4 us, i'm luking at focusing my strenght 2 achieve a career in dis direction but they seem 2 furnish us wiv very little information for instance i dont even have an idea of where d office is... n d distance from my house.. their staff capacity n stuff... r we expected 2 find dis out on d job or wat?... i really dont lyk 2 b in d cloud u kno, i'd rather have a laid down plan 4 d path i'll follow... pls lemme have as much info as i can get 4rm u...thanks n gud 2 read 4rm u...

+ Reply