+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic:

House,Has any1 heard about _Cv dump? They sent sent me an email and phone sms to pay to GTB account of which they gave me the acct .no. and to pay money for different category(1000NGN, 2,000NGN, 5,000NGN). I hope it's not a scam?
    Pls, sm1 shd say smthing coz I'm going 2 pay after confirmation from d hs.
    BELIEEVE IT, CONCEIVE IT, RECEIVE IT

Re:

Great1 what are u paying for who are _CV dump what are they into if you are buy goods and services from them you can transact business will them base on the business term and condition but if it for employment my guy forget it let me give a secret any organisation or consultant or agency that will request for money in respect recruitment is scam, how can a company be asking for money from unemployed graduate before employing them or agency/consultant eg fitc did not collect money from any body before invitation for CBN test i recieve my invitation through currier without paying a kobo i seriously believe this is a scam becareful before the ask for you ATM card Pin Number

Re:

@Great1

In your own interest, forget about paying them any money. I really don't know anything about them but it is on record that no genuine/credible recruitment agency will ever ask you for money before getting you a job.

Shine your Eyes o!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Re:

O'l boy run faster than Chioma Ajunwa ooo!...havent U read about the woman who had adourned the front burner of discussion in this forum? who collected 41 ton from her intended employees only for her to script super story for them!......these people cannot be legit!
    By their fruit u shall knw them!..........to b forwarned is to b fore armed
    .....lol!
    be good all the time

+ Reply