+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: THERAPEUTIC CORNER

THERAPEUTIC CORNER

I don't know,but i just have a feeling to start this topic,but before i go on,critics,don't tear me up,you never may know who needs it.
    Have you being hurt in recent or past times?are you finding it hard to forgive&let go?.
    Is there nobody for you to share your burden with?Then come over here and let it loose,anonymously.
    There is healing in sharing and letting go.
    1 LOVE
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Re: THERAPEUTIC CORNER

@florafab

If u were a guy, i would have called you a priest in a situation where peter is being robbed and apology is tended at pauls house. Anyway its a good idea but its just that the people i have to tender my apologies to are in the village and they dont have internet access.

Good idea though
    T

@felixodeli,
    You're getting it mixed up!I did not say it as an avenue to apologize,but rather share hurtful experiences of the past.
    Where you've been hurt by lovers,friends,relatives,... who ever.
    CAPICE?
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

let me go first!
    I once (long time ago) had this boyfriend,we were together 24/7,we were 'in love'.There was this other girl in the picture,pple assumed they were going out,i asked him about her and he told me they were Family Friends,that they had sex once,and the girl didn't want to let go.I felt sorry for the girl,calling her a leech,and was proud of my guy for telling me the 'truth'.
    Barely 3months into the relationship,i got to know the truth(with a hard slap),both of them had being going out for long(they were indeed family friends),they had a misunderstanding during that period,that was why i could be around him 24/7 without suspecting.
    It really hurt me,this guy was my first in one too many (but thank God,not all),i wish i could go back to that fateful day and perform some actions i missed out.
    I'm older than,but i learnt some painful lessons.
    SO WHO'S NEXT

Jeanie where are you?don't leave me in this alone.coolguy,felixodeli

You know you are not alone now!

So why worry we still dey boo just dey form scant .
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

@florafab whey dem go say make una join liverpool,una go say na my house (for sir alex ferguson estate,old trafford) Una wan stay. Any,I am with u,U will never walk alone. Who I offend that time self? Nobody. Who offend me dat time self? I dey come make in check my prayer requests book(those i hv prayed for).
    T

+ Reply