GoldWise Nigeria is an affiliate of GoldWise Alliance Networks, Ghana and GoldWise Alliance International, U. S. A. and its R. C. is 62918. It is a project supported and sponsored by the World Health Organisation and World Bank for the purpose of alleviating poverty and unemployment among African countries thereby creating space for job opportunities, personal financial security and industry make over.

GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 6291 is an investment platform that appeals to all members of the society. GoldWise Nigeria investment diversifying portfolios ranges from the Transport sector, Oil and Gas sector, Health sector, Foreign and International Stocks Trading, Telecommunication businesses e. t. c.

SEE SOME OF OUR TESTIMONIES FROM OUR CLIENTS:

GoldWise Nigeria is the real deal. I could not believe my eyes when they paid me my returns and through it, I paid my children's school fees and it also assisted me to take care of my domestic duties. GOD bless you GoldWise Nigeria.
Lawanson Oluwatoyin
RealEstate Agent

I was looking for a loan by the time I saw GoldWise Nigeria hence I invested my N250,000 with them and at the end of my working period of my deposit capital, I saw an alert of N500,000 inside my account with sms notification and also email alert. With the returns I got from them, I have started my Publishing Company and it is growing better by the day. Thank you GoldWise Nigeria
Bukky Oluwafemi
WealthPlus Publishing Company

I am a student of University of Ibadan and I risked paying investing my school fess initially with N20,000 because I was afraid it would be like other companies where you just invest and get nothing at the end of the day so I tried them. Man, was I suprised when I received an alert on my phone that I have been paid N40,000 at the end of the working period. Now, I have told my friend's boss and others and they are ready to invest. Wow, what a way to live financially free, I am so happy I saw GoldWise people, GOD bless them all, their management, customer service and clients all over the world. They turned my life around, I am appreciating them.
Segun O.
Student

The minimum investment deposit is N10,000.00 ($60.00 Liberty Reserve) and you have nothing to lose.

If you have any specific questions/inquiries, check out the site first and let us know.

GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 6291
www.goldwisenigeria.com
[email protected]
[email protected]

Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a. m. - 8 p. m.
Saturday 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
Any period of contact after these periods would not be answered except via mail.