Technical interview questions often consist of brainteasers, riddles and such, designed to measure your analytic and problem-solving skills. Common technical interview questions are along the lines of "How would you improve .........?" and "Why are manhole covers round?" etc

Simply put, manhole covers are round to prevent them from accidentally falling through the holes. (Square and rectangular covers could fall through diagonally.) To further impress the technical interviewer, you might add that round covers are easier to move away from the holes, because they roll. You might also add that a cylinder is the strongest shape against the compression of the earth, so a manhole cover is round to fit the cylinder beneath it.

BUT
many technical interview questions don't have "correct" answers. they only required sharing your thought process with your interviewer demonstrates your communication and analytical abilities and be prepare to think outside the box.

I come accross these technical interviews questions that can help you.

1. There are four numbers: 1, 2, 5, 10 that you have to carry in a boat across a river. Every time you may not carry more than two numbers , and the time of traveling is associated with the largest of two numbers. One number has to be in the boat during the return journey, which also defines the time for this trip. What is the minimum total time to carry all numbers from one bank to another?

my Ans= 20 what about you?

2. A man is running across a bridge.When he is 3/8 of the way accross, he heard a train coming behind him. If he keeps running he will reach the end of the bridge at the same time with the train. If he turns around and runs back, he will get to the beginning of the bridge at the same time with the train. The man runs at a speed of 5mph. What is the speed of the train?
The interviewer asked him not to use paper but do the calculation in his head.

Ans:

3. Connect 9 dots with 4 lines . Don't cross the same dot twice.

think outside the box

4. 200lb of cucumbers was delivered to the grocery store and left in a storage room. The cucumbers contained 99% of water. After some time part of water evaporated and the contents of water in cucumbers became 98%. What is the weight of cucumbers now?

Ans:

share siimilar technical interview questions with me