+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Stop this Act! We dont need to discredit the work of other people, who Serve US.

Stop this Act! We dont need to discredit the work of other people, who Serve US.

Friends, I am surprised at some people behaviour on this forum. We dont need to discredit the work of other people who are out there to serve. if there is a problem, pls ask question. some useless comments were delected here yesterday concerning this schlumberger vacancies. I just help someone to apply now and they accepted it and even acknowledged it. if the system you are using does not has java pls install one because they have already advised thus,

"You must enable java scripts and pop up windows to be able to fully complete this form"

Dont forget if you like pulling people down because you know you cant do what they are doing, yours is on the way.

I crosscheck every information before pasting them and am not pasting for ego sake. Please, dont discourage people that want to help. Remember others that are benefiting from the service. I promise notwithstanding the recent comments used to attack me which had been delected, to try more and bring informations that will help everyone in the house to our doorstep. The aim of doing this is not to satisfy my ego or anything but a service to humanity. May God help us all. Thanks

Dynamic Precious

with love from me.
    o

Re: Stop this Act !

hi, i really dont know about those comments cos i dont read comments but what i do know is that i also applied for the schlumberger thing and mine went thru and i have even gotten a reply that i was not qualified for it,point is it is working and it is for real and i really apppreciate the effort u people put to notify us about oppurtunities like dis especially you dynamic,may God be wit u and as for d people dat r tryin to bring u down ,dont mind dem i guess they r just fustrated dey werent able to get thru it happens at times one just has to keep tryin no be say i no dey fustrated about not getin a job rite now but really one cannot kill one self once again thmbs up to guys.

My brother God will continue to bless you. Schlumberger is recruiting as u said. I applied n it went through. Pls continue ur good work. God rewards, not man.

the three dots on the link is .

Precious don't mind them jare. You're doing a great job and anyone who says otherwise has issues. A lot of us have benefitted from your posts. Although i've never said anything here before but i'll have to say this.....kudos and God bless you. Keep the good work up!

Monisola Saka

Sorry man never allow the bad guy to pull you down from doing good things

pls tell me what next.
    i wrote a test was called for interview and then called to meet with the md.
    now its 2 weeks and i have not heard from them
    pls what do you think

pls bro dont b offended. pls any kind hearted perso in d house shld pls send me halliburton 4mat. thanks n God bless

dvt

Sorry man, for the silly comments, some people are full of doubts thats why they never move 4ward, Keep up the Good work DynamicPrecious as everybody is benefiting.
    You're Limitless.

Cheers.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

+ Reply