+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Start Motor Transport With =N=10,000!!!

PCC

Start Motor Transport With =N=10,000!!!

Small investments in thriving sectors will earn you residual income which will make you rich and on which you can retire. The motor transport sector is one of such. There is absolutely no doubt about it. You can enter the motor transport business with just ten thousand naira (=N=10,000.00) and earn guaranteed returns which may reach up to 50% annually and which will accumulate wealth for you, even unto and upon retirement. See the earnings summary in the "Schedule of Yield & Growth of the Investment" which is attached below. You need to login to view the attachment.<br><br>I would strongly urge you to consider this revelation which I make for free. You should bear in mind that "you must not put your eggs in one basket". Do not postpone your financial destiny. Delay no more, act at once! Reach me by email now! To receive the details for free and without obligation, simply send an email to: [email protected] <br><br>May God help lead and guide you, even as you continue to search for your dream job or pursue your present endeavours. May He open your eyes to opportunities that may seem little which will unfold greater blessings. Amen!

[attachment deleted by admin]

PCC

And Transport fares Soar In season!!!

Yesterday witnessed an increase in motor transport fares to the tune of 100% within Lagos. The reason on the surface is attributed to scarce petroleum products. The point to note is how motor transprt fares are quickly adjusted with the changing economic situation. This is another confirmation that before any trade is done the motor transport operator has already earned his income.<br><br>For how long to you want to be an outsider to this cash machine: Joint Motor Transport? See the projections attached and reach me at your earliest convenience for more detailos. Entry remains very profitable. Earnings are increasing and still going up...!

Re: Start Motor Transport With =N=10,000!!!

sir, thank you for this great valuable information you are passing across to us pls how can someone start motor bussines with that little amount ?

fez

Re: Start Motor Transport With =N=10,000!!!

This is a good one, but the info. is not clear enough, you just listed the yields over the year. It will be well appreciated if you can expanciate it further. Thank you and God bless
    wolex

+ Reply