my name is ayodeji samuel. (business development manager)
well in respect to the calls i have been getting lately. in respect to starting up a biz with as little as 15,000. yes i am very serious about it. now the company i work for is new in naija and we ve the responsiblity of making sure that the product we ve in town spreads like wild fire na dit is something that is highly essential for evry household. now the name of the product is SPRITSAVELIQUID. its a fuel-saver, as par it reduces the level at which u consuem either petrol, diesel or LPFO (black oil). aside from the fact that it reduces ur consumption level it also helps to maintain the engine, gievs it a longer life span and so many other things. now plese if your interested jkindly holla me at olabsamuel@yahoo. com or [email protected] or call my numbes 08037273372 nad 07028644949.
to verify whether or not wat i am, saying about the product is real just check out the website;www.joltmannpetrochemicals.com or www.ng.ssl-fuelsaving.com. my company name is joltmann petrochemicals. office is at oshopey plaza allen avenue, 4th floor front wing.