+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SPECIAL AUGUST TO YOU ALL

SPECIAL AUGUST TO YOU ALL

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE. You are special - Don't EVER forget it." If you do not pass this on, you may never know the lives it touches, the hurting hearts it speaks to, or the hope that it can bring. Count your blessings, not your problems.

DON'T THE NEXT JOB IS YOURS!
    TOO LATE TO DIE!

Re: SPECIAL AUGUST TO YOU ALL

Hi man dis is a new member just logging in for the first time ever since this site was introduced. I would love to recieve mails from u telling me on what this site is all about.. Reply is very important.. ANDREW KENNY SMITH

Re: SPECIAL AUGUST TO YOU ALL

Whatever the site is created for by the licensed owner or what the club of visitor has made it to be. I will want you to believe that we should not render the site to the cell of the downcasted.

Career problems solver! career views exchange field! career relationship platform! or whatever career ........? you may call it. I still affirm that it is still one of the helpline of encouraging ourselves. Thanks.
    TOO LATE TO DIE!

+ Reply