+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SORRY HOUSE MEMBER

SORRY HOUSE MEMBER

SORRY HOUSE MEMBERS U WILL PERMIT ME TO POST THIS THRU DIS SITE BCS I WANT ELITE TO HELP ME OUT ON DIS ISSUE PLS WHILE AM DOING MY NATIONAL SERVICE I MET DIS GIRL FROM AKWA IBOM OF WHICH I REALLY LOVE HER EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TAKEN HER TO MEET MY PAREENT OF WHICH THERE WAS NO PROBLEM SHE WAS ACCEPTED BY ALL NOT MINDING D ETHNIC DISCRIMINATION OF WHICH ME AM A YORUBA BOY BUT MY PROBLEM WITH DIS LADY IS DAT SHE HARDLY CALL ME AND ANY TIME I RAISED D ISSUE SHE WILL BE BEGGING AND GIVING ONE EXCUSE OR THE OTHER BT FRM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW I KNOW SHE LOVE ME BT WAT IS THE ESSENCE OF LOVE IF U CANNOT ASK ABOUIT MY WELFARE ATLEAST I DONT REALLY KNOW MAYBE ITS BCS I DO CALL HER ALWAYS I WAS EVEN CONTEMPLATING NT TO CALL AS USUAL BT ITS SOMEHOW DIFFICULT PLS CAN SOMEBIDY ADVISE ME ON WAT TO DO PRESENTLY SHE IS WORKING WITH INTCONTINENTALBANK IN ANAMBRA AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE COMPLAINING ABOUT WORK DOES SHE REALLY LOVE ME PLS HELP I DONT UNDERSTAND WHILE ME AM TRUSTING GOD FOR A JOB OR MAY BE SHE HAS OTHER PERSON IN HER HEART

Re: SORRY HOUSE MEMBER

is either she is into another relationship or she your intention is not clear to her or she's just playing games, as a man you know that when a girl is into a serious relationship every otherthing become secondary, not even even when the guy had gone to a serious level like your case,anyway be carefull som that you don't become a victim of generation girls.dont call her and see her response. god bless u

+ Reply