Dear Sir/Ma,

I would like to introduce Converged Dynamics Financial Services to you.

We are a financial services company offering a bouquet of wide range of services but I would like to specifically introduce to you, our personal and business loans platforms.

There are times you may require funds to finance an urgent personal or business challenge. If you need access to such funds, as quickly as possible, Converged Dynamics is just the company you need because our process/strategy is very fast and less cumbersome.

Why not contact me and lets discuss how we can help you?

My contact details are as follows:
? ? ?
Thank you.

Olaleye Hakeem
Client Relationship Manager
Converged Dynamics Nigeria Limited

Meeting Business Complexities With Solutions.....

Tower Fernandez, 2nd Floor, 1-9 Berkley Street,
Off King George Street, Onikan. Lagos State. Nigeria.
Office Tel: +234 1 740 4258
Tel: +234 7026004650, 8023650414
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.converged-dynamics.com

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If received in error, do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so but please notify the sender immediately and delete the original email and attachments from your machine. If you are not the addressee or the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in this email are not necessarily the views or opinions of Converged Dynamics Nigeria Limited or its affiliates and without more, shall not commit Converged Dynamics Nigeria Limited or its affiliates. Converged Dynamics Nigeria Limited and its affiliates do not accept liability for claims, losses, or damages caused by the inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack of integrity of this email or any attachments.