+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: For the smartest

For the smartest

hi guys you are loaded dont underate urself start something,fishery,poultry and pigry is not bad to start with even with 10,000naira you can be ur own boss because time is no respecter of person and wat you do with your time matter most. starting with 20 day old chick is not bad my friend b/4 you know it you are your own boss.you know wat, we so much believe in other people than ourselves not knowing we are the architect of our own life see if banking or any job comes later fine but instead of them distracting me guys i will rather find something doing with my precious time. think about. i just finish my service year this feb like most of you but now i know my worth. a word is enough for the wise.show wat you haveguy you are born to be great,you are star,you are a royal priesthood dont mess yourself up by despiradolity. LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL
    [email protected]

Re: For the smartest

Good one! How I wish Nigerian youths will begin to look inwards and discover one or two things that can be done to earn good money for themselves. I on my part have discovered hundreds of legitimate businesses that can be run profitably on the internet. I don't know why millions of unemployed Nigerian youths would just decide to line up and wait for banks and others to employ them. How many banks do we even have in this country sef, and how many are they willing to take at a time?
    Another thing that baffles me is the fact that some employers purposely take what I call 'casual workers' from our stream of graduates who are overused and poorly paid just because they find them desperately in search for work. They keep on working away their lives and have nothing to show for it either physically or financially
    My fellow people, let us look inwards and avoid these insults we keep receiving from so called employers. Look around you for opportunities or meet more experienced people for guidiance. We can always look out for white collar jobs but at least, not desperately.
    A word they say is enough for the wise .

+ Reply