+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: skye bank test and millitant in portharcourt

skye bank test and millitant in portharcourt

hello house,pple were invited by skye bank for a second phase test at their garrison office in portharcourt.could u belive that the test was delayed for about 3 hours by millitant?are dis pple not going too far.
    tunde

Re: skye bank test and millitant in portharcourt

sorry abt it
    wen was dis second phase test?

temtenbula!!!

You re here again!!! Well, I will give U d same answer I gave U in :

I guess You must be coming from Abuja,Lagos, or somewhere else in the country. If You reside in any part of NIGER DELTA I guess You must have seen a typical militant one day(atleast by accident) and You will agree wit me that, that Guy on the day of d test was not a millitant, I wrote d test and I know what am saying.
    A typical militant is so rich that giving him a bank job is an insult to his person, I guess they re even richer dan d richest man in your family(am serious because I ve seen and knw some of them). They get money basically from oil bunkering. Do You knw the cost of one AK47 mag(findout on the net)? Its about N350,000, and they have over 200 of such not to talk of other more deadly and sophisticated weapons and boolet, missiles,gunboat,etc.

This is a fight against National Injustice whose root is as old as up to 50-60yrs. I don expect You to put up a topic like this in this manner!!!

Dat guy that disturbed d test on that day was an ordinary community representative hosting the Bank. He was sent by the community. If millitants come there, You NO GO FIT STAY THERE!!! You GO SHIT!!!.

Am advising You to please get a clear info about a thing before You say anything about it.
    Oneluv!

Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

guy,i guest u should be arrested for knowing dis millitants and their operation andhow much they make on selling these their illegal product.i guess again dat u are a job seekers,instead of facing ur search 4 work u are here promoting and polishing illegal deal.dont b sentimental,lets b frank wt our self and make dis counrty great.
    tunde

I must confess i agree with you completely.A criminal is a criminal no matter the name you want to give it .you can glorify them to high heavens but it still boils down to one thing ,they are bunch of criminals who kidnap and kill innocent citizens who are out there to make a living just like you and me.
    Imagine if every youth in Nigeria starts going to all the businesses in their community to demand for one thing or the other and thereafter distrupt their operations.
    The responsiblility of every government is to provide for its citizenry and the responsibility of every company is to pay to government its tax as at when due any other thing called CSR ( building of school ,provision of scholarship etc ) is an addition which should be appreciated by the community.
    All the same there is so much corruption and irregularities in the Nigerian oil and gas sector that is why you can have criminals who parade themselves as militants.

tentenbula,
    I guess I dont have to argue much wit u. If everyone u see in PH is now a millitant to U, I guess d place is no longer safe 4 u so pls go back to ur place and look 4 a job there.
    I just want to piont it to u dat, dat guy was not a millitant cos I was in the venue of the exam so pls dont misinform pple.
    Oneluv!!!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

+ Reply