You will be shock at how much this company will send to your account every last Thursday of the month. When you become a distributor by just ordering for one bottle of skinny body care each month. Play the video on this link: OneGreatMovie or you can visit: OneBigPowerline.com to get the information free of charge. As soon as you become a member you will be given a personal link where you can enroll others if you wish. The beauty of this is that you don't have to enroll others before you can derive monthly benefit from the company. In fact, as soon as you enrolled yourself, all the people that will register after you will be place under you regardless of which country they register from. This means that as they order for the company’s product you will have a direct share from their order and this will continue months after months. You can call me if you need more explanation through this number: +234(0)8098119778. If you have heard about skinnybodycare.com but did not believe you need to do so now by getting yourself enrolled. If you have any link from someone, you can go ahead and register. I am not telling you this to get you enrolled under me since I don’t need your enrollment before I can get my monthly earnings. I just don’t want you to be left out. If you have tried any multi-level marketing without success, I am begging you not to write this one off as it is capable of making positive impact in your life. I don’t see anything wrong in spending just N14,500 to get over N100,000 every month. Payment is easy as you can carry out the transaction through your ATM/master/visa card.