Service Excellence - Your mindset is required
Delivering service excellence is a belief in people and their indisputable power of serving others.

I am not referring to the powerover others, rather, I am talking about the effectyou can have on others through your actions of relating with them or responding to their needs for a positive outcome.

It is important for HR Persons to be aware that there is nothing wrong with serving or learning to serve others, I mean learning to feel and care for others, which is the customers. I think it is a virtue to be cherished.

If you like to be served, as many of us do, do you not think others would love to have you do the same for them too?
Wherever you are, whatever you do, wherever you go, you can choose to create the ideal business environment for a relationship that creates positive experience for yourself, your customers, your organization and others around you.

Positive mindset will shape your attitude and determine your service response as well as your service output. Your tone of voice will be more positive and engaging. You will be ready to listen and will come across as caring and concern. You will begin to smile more often.

Remember that service is an interaction between two or more people. It is about building relationships between you and others. You can make the choice to respect others and treat them as you would have them treating you, and your attitude and behaviour will naturally reflect that commitment

It’s a call to serve, are you ready?

Thank you.