The Best way to live a better life is by one creating a multiple stream of income, which I call passive income where less effort are put in place and much more money comes in continuously but it amazes me that even as things are getting worse at Job Placement people still want the active income 7-5pm. when u don't work one thing must happen either u are fired, queried or salary reduction. You put in more effort for some one to grap all credit while not get it done for your self?

My prayer is that someday in this country companies and government will start begging people to come and work only if some now will take a step to make a change in their old thinking ideology

Below is an opportunity I want to pass on to you. Take a step today that will change your life for better tomorrow. Remember work like a slave today and live like a KING tomorrow.

A REPUTABLE MULTINATIONAL COMPANY IS NOW EMPOWERING the following category of NIGERIANS; FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT/CAREER OPPORTUNITY.

• BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN
• NYSC
• GRADUATES
• UNDERGRADUATES
• SKILLED PERSONAL
• DIPLOMA, SSCE, GCE HOLDERS...
• THOSE WHO DESIRE TO START SMALL BUSINESS
• THOSE WHO JUST LOST THEIR JOBS AND UNEMPLOYED
• SELF MOTIVATED, COMMITTED, RESULT ORIENTED AND INNOVATIVE INDIVIDUALS
• CIVIL SERVANTS
• FORCE MEN/WOMEN OF NIGERIA ARMY/NAVY/AIR FORCE AND THE POLICE
• RELIGIOUS LEADERS.

THIS OFFER IS IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER LEADING FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA NAMELY UBA, FIRST BANK AND DIAMOND.

INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS SHOULD SMS their names, Age, Location, Gsm no and Qualification (if any) to [email protected] or 018831179