Hi Guys,

I just wanna share with Y'all of the Secret of success that our universe promotes.
You can basically achieve anything your soul desire as long as u exploit this Secret.

U see this secret have changed my life.
The law of attraction is always working, U can never escape it.
Everything that comes into your life you are attracting into your life. When u understand this secret then u can seat down and dictate exactly what u want to come into your life. Let’s stop and think who we are, what we are? U see, I say I am Henry Mbaegbu, the truth is that I am not really Henry Mbaegbu. Henry and Mbaegbu are two words. Those are my names and not me. I may look at myself and say this is me, well my body too isn’t me either. I am a soul, a spirit, non-physical and I live in this physical body and I have the ability to dictate the vibration that my mind and body will be in. Vibration is a law of the Universe. This entire universe operate by a Law, there are no accidents.

There is nothing in this world that is resting , everything is moves and its vibrating at one speed or another(frequency). And we can move into a positive or negative vibration.
We use the word feeling the describe the conscious awareness of the vibration we are in. For instance, If u hear a person say, ‘I am not feeling very well…’, what they are really saying is that, ‘ I am in a negative vibration…’ When you hear a person say; ‘I feel so good today…’ what the are really saying is that ‘ I am in a positive vibration…’

Now, do you know that when u are in a negative vibration the only energy u can attract to you is like-energy- u are going to attract negative situations into your life. When u are in a positive vibration, the only things u can attract into your life are things that are in harmony with u – positive things.
So, let thing about this for a moment, our body is a molecular structure, it’s a molecule with a very high speed of vibration. Mind is movement and body is the manifestation of that movement. U and I have the conscious ability to choose the images that we are going to hold in our mind. We tap in into the infinite source to supply and we choose our thoughts , we can pick up other peoples thoughts or we can originate thoughts, and when we bring those thoughts together, we create ideas.

I can create an idea in my mind of myself having anything I want and then as I take that Idea and impress it upon my sub-conscious mind –which is universally intelligence, I not only affect my body, but I affect this entire universe.
Do u know that thoughts waves are cosmic waves that penetrate all time in space? And when I think something, I control the vibration I am in, and when I control the vibration I am in , I control what I attract into my life. If I want greater wealth, I just have to see it coming into my life. I have been given a magnificent imagination, and through the use of my imagination I can create, originate pictures in my mind, I can see myself in beautiful relationships, I can see myself experiencing wonderful success, I can see money coming to me from multiple sources. I dictate what I see. ‘ No one can cause me to think something I don’t want to think’

All our great leaders, way back history, have been in complete and total agreement that we become whatsoever we think about, then why is that so? Becos we have the freedom to think anything we want and eternalized that thought. We can bring them together and build beautiful ideas or we can build terrible ideas, but the ideas we build are going to finally determine the vibration we are in, and the vibration we are in is going to dictate the energy that will be attracted to us.

Now, ask yourself, what do u really want? Think about it for a moment, what kind of relationship do u want? What kind of health do u want to experience? Do u want prosperity? What kind of business do u want? Do u know that you are the Architect of your life? And if u can tap into the infinite sources of supply(in the Universe). Abundance is your birth right!
Always remember this: U can never attract something which is not in harmony with you into your life. In this universe energy attracts like energy, so, just understand that the good that u want is already here, all u have to do is to get in harmony with it, and u can do that through your own thinking. It is absolutely phenomena when u practices such a life style.

MBAEGBU HENRY