+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SAY NO TO CORPORATE FRAUD

SAY NO TO CORPORATE FRAUD

We are talking of re-branding Nigeria at a time when the fraud issue is escalating to all aspects of government agencies, these days, government agencies now polish fraud and present it to the public in a way that looks genuine and real a.k.a hoax, why should bodies like NDLEA, FRSC, e.t.c. be collecting money for scratch card from the public just for job application that in the first place is never certain (This is another method of Advance fee fraud), right from the first advert, I sensed that there is something fishy, you can imagine a country where there are numerous graduates (from M.Sc holders to B.Sc. from HN to OND, NCE to B.Ed, e.t.c) that are yet to be employed, you are placin an advert that that there are space for SSCE holdes, you should have just include primary cert holders to wrap it up... Anywayguys shine your eyes, this is an recruitment advert that even THE ONES THEY ARE GOING TO RECRUIT DO NOT NEED TO APPLY....better still, they will sell over 4.5 million forms whereas they have vacancy for only 450-1000 (as in the case of F.C.D.A, though they didn't sell any form in their own case), so lets STAND UP AND SAY NO TO CORPORATE FRAUD.

Re: SAY NO TO CORPORATE FRAUD

TNX FRIEND, I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND, I WOULD RATHER TRADE THE N1500+N1000 FOR SOMETHING ELSE. NOT 4 INT'L THIEF THIEF. ITT

+ Reply