+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Ryan Joe Consultant is Fake!

Ryan Joe Consultant is Fake!

Let me humbly alert those who have associated themselves by way of payments,C.V upload and other obligations that the service of "Ryan Joe"is and has never been sought after by any bank,company or multinational at anytime now or in the past as confirmed by my reply from Gtbank this morning and a planned disclaimer on the diamond bank website.That "Ryan Joe consulting" is not registered to the corporate affairs comission.that Jonathan okafor has another alias "Ifeanyi Udogu" as used in his advert as a vendor for ATM hacking software nSlave.That no consultant collects monies initially for digital I.d cards for mere job trainings as legitimate recruiters use number tags or flip photo I.ds. I believe that any real not desperate graduate will read in btw the lines and find out the incoherency nay incosistencies in Jonathan/Ifeanyi's posts and his inert vigor in authenticating his info even using proxies and posers to achieve this end.i'll update when diamond adds the name "ryan joe consultants"to its disclaimer list..be vigilant,be properly guided.
    No Stopping, No quitting, Ginger or Nothing!

Re: Ryan Joe Consultant is Fake!

@Alfayad.....thank you for bringing this to the notice of those that are almost falling prey to ryan joe consultant.As for diamond bank,i ve worked with the bank for over 4 years and the bank has never given any of its recruitment exercise to any consulting firm.as per recruitment for associates staff(ND holders).The recruitment process is through our sister coy C&M ASSOCIATES.So be warned.

Thank you. I think someone raised a topic here trying to justify Ryan Joe's validity. The man is so unregistered and he's even exposing himself by being so inconsistent with names. I've seen his post on other sites and sometimes he doubles as one Ifeanyi. I hope graduates will open their eyes and see when scam is starring them in the face. I repeat, a real and valid company will speak for itself. And as for Ryan Joe or Ryan Jane, they'll get exactly what they deserve.
    What you say is what you get.

the people have spoken

House, that's a good alert. I personally was the first to post such a WARNING! But, someone came up and criticize my warning alert. Thank God, even the Bible confirm that "There's no hiding plabe for the wicked." We will all face judgement someday. Lets try and be sincere to each other. We should not the present situation our country to defraud innocent citizens. We are so quick @ pointing accusing fingers to other organizations like Police, INEC, Political office holders, PHCN etc. of been corrupt. Yes, there are bad eggs amongst them just like every other sector and ministry. Now, look @ this "Ryan Joe Consultant" of a thing. Curruption is an individual and not a collective thing. I can go further but, a word is enough for the wise. 99 days is for the thief, and 1 day for the owner. Am sorry for taking your time please. Thank you.
    Never Give Up In Pursuing Your Dreams...

To you all my graduate-comrades, those who stand for the truth and defend it with vigour i salute you! May Allah d merciful grant u all ur heart desires and bless you all with good legitimate jobs..AMEN.
    No Stopping, No quitting, Ginger or Nothing!

Re: ...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfayad
    To you all my graduate-comrades, those who stand for the truth and defend it with vigour i salute you! May Allah d merciful grant u all ur heart desires and bless you all with good legitimate jobs..AMEN.
    Amen! And you also.
    Never Give Up In Pursuing Your Dreams...

+ Reply