+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: THE ROAD TO ROME GOES TRU NOU CAMP! BARCELONA 4 LIFE!!

THE ROAD TO ROME GOES TRU NOU CAMP! BARCELONA 4 LIFE!!

[size=10pt]THE DIE WILL SOON BE CAST!

[size=11pt]THE CRYSTAL GAZERS ARE SEEING NOTHING BUT BLUE & RED!

LONG LIVE GOOD FOOTBALL!
    LONG LIVE FC BARCELONA!...

I TOLD THE MADDING, LOUD N AGGRESIVE CHELSEA BANDWAGON ...NOT TO TAKE THEIR DOGS ADMIRATION AS CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE INVICIBLE N WONDERFUL...BUT THEY DIDNT LISTEN...IN LINE WITH THEIR BLOATEDLY ARROGANT NATURE!.. WASNT OVREBO, IT WAS D HAND OF THE ALMIGHTY THAT WAS WITH BARCA!!

ANOTHER ENGLISH BANDWAGON MAN UNITED FC( THOUGH A MORE DICSIPLINED N MATURED SIDE THAN chelsea fc), N THEIR USUAL MADDING CROWD, IS HERE AGAINT TO TRY STOPPING BARCA...BUT IT AINT ANY GOOD ROWING FASTER SO LONG AS U ARE HEADED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION...BARCA IS A PUZZLE SHROUDED IN AN ENIGMA AND CLOAKED IN A MYSTERY...U DONT SEE THEM COMING...BUT THEY ALWAYS COME...BARCA IS A CLUB AFTER GODS OWN HEART...WE ARE DISCIPLINE, HUMILITY AND GOOD FOOTBALL PERSONIFIED...WE ARE REAL PLAYERS AND CHAMPIONS...WE TREAT VICTORY AND DEFEAT ALIKE...WE ARE PHLEGMATIC...WE DONT PARK OUR BUS B4 OPPONENTS...

I DOFF MY HAT 4 THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE...MAN UNITED FC...MAXIMUM RESPECT, BUT IT IS TIME TO LEAVE THE STAGE...

MAKE WAY FOR FC BARCELONA
    [/size]
    [/size]
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

Re: THE ROAD TO ROME GOES TRU NOU CAMP! BARCELONA 4 LIFE!!

If this is the best the barcelona fans have to put up,then i should be celebrating victory on behalf of the great MAN U. Anyway i dnt hv much to say than to inform u (Incase u 4get), An army of Lions led by a goat,will be completely defeated by an army of goats led by a Lion. Welcome back -felix odeli, Ferguson Estate.
    T

If this is the best the barcelona fans have to put up,then i should be celebrating victory on behalf of the great MAN U. Anyway i dnt hv much to say than to inform u (Incase u 4get), An army of Lions led by a goat,will be completely defeated by an army of goats led by a Lion. Welcome back -felix odeli, Ferguson Estate.
    T

Quote Originally Posted by felixodeli
    High Chief Felix Ferguson, l never knew u were a RED DEVIL...well its still ok shaaa!...

it will help us shaa...becos the kind knife cuts we don prepare to inflict on all d red devil dem heads, no ear has ever heard of it...even if una like make una wear crash helmet, ogwuaja head-pad, and headpan join...the isakaba knife cut must pernetrate...

good a thing that u are all red...cos na only una shout for help pp go de see but not d blood oozing out from your heads....

any way sha, make we leave talk for those we de use two hands titrate...cos na dem own am...

tomorrow for battleground we go meet...and na there we go know who be goat and who be lion...also out of the two tortoise we ll know who be MALE...AFTERALL OUR PPL USD TO SAY THAT OUT OF TWO OPTIONS ONE MUST HAPPEN...

my happiness be say una de more matured than una brodas from another papa, we talk say everything na BLUE, even the blood in their veins...l trust say una go manage defeat more professionally...

na wah 4 u ooh felix...so for ur mind...Aunty Christie na Lion n Messi na im b goat...dat ur metaphor no jell...at all...anyway sha FIFA no go use leg over as criteria for world best again!

1 LOVE MY BRODA!
    LONG LIVE GOOD FOOTBALL!
    LONG LIVE FC BARCELONA

this was how chelsea started losing (PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL). Wishing Barcelona at least a goal so they would have a consolation, but the Club of the year would come out tops against all odds.

UNITED FOR LIFE

I dey with you Bodunrinajose, United will lead and reign for EVER!

@KEMISTKRISS, I AM AWAITING THE DOWNFALL OF UR BARCA,U DON DEY MAKE MOUTH NOW,HOPE U CAN AT THE END OF TODAY COS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MAN U AND IT WILL BE MAN U FOR LIFE

VICTORY FOR MAN UNITED ,VICTORY ALWAYS
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

I predicted it against Porto, Alas it came to pass now is the time for this wide -mouthed barcelona. Just wait for your own red card from this Final. I rest My case

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL BARCELONA FANS. BARCA REALLY DESERVED IT. FOR US, BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD. CONGRATS TO BARCA ONCE AGAIN. -ODELI FELIX,08069471437
    T

Manchester United still rules, eventhough we couldn't win. Congrats to all Barca fans, barca DESERVED it. they had determnination written all over their faces, which man u didnt

AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE...

THERE ARE NO VICTORS NOR VANQUISHED...COS ITS JUST A GAME, BUT A BEAUTIFUL ONE...

IN THE WORDS OF KIPLING..."IF YOU CAN TREAT TRIUMPH AND DISASTER ALIKE...YOU ARE A REAL MAN"..."NEVER TAKE UR DOGS ADMIRATION AS CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE THAT U ARE INVINCIBLE"..EKPELE OOH MAN U PPL!!..PLS STOP KILLING BARCA FANS HERE IN NAIJA...JUST BCOS U LOST A GAME...I HEARD THAT U GUYS KILLED SOME BARCA FANS IN PORT HARCOURT!...

THE RED DEVILS THOUGHT THEY COULD FOOL ANYONE BY COMING IN WHITE...WOLVES IN SHEEPSKIN...THEY THOUGHT WE COULD TAKE THEM FOR ANGELS...A HOOD NEVER MAKES A MONK...BESIDES THEY WERE TRYING THERE DIABOLICS BESIDE THE POPE...IMAGINE DEVIL WAN TRY MY POPEY!

NOW WE KNOW BETWEEN ANTIE CHRISTY AND MESSI WHO IS A GOAT AND WHO IS A LION...THE GENTLE STRIDE OF Acynonyx Jubatus SHOULD NOT BE MISTAKEN FOR COWARDICE...OR ELSE U ARE DONE FOR...

THE SERIOUS SIDE OF THE WHOLE THING IS THAT THE ENGLISH ARE KILLING THE GAME...FOOTBALL IS NOT A 100METRES RACE...NOR TUG OF WAR ...NOR A WRESTLING MATCH...ITS NOT ALL ABOUT MONEY TOO...I THINK SKILL..PATTERN...DISCIPLINE N SIMILAR VIRTUES MATTER MUCH MORE...PPL LIKE PLATINI AINT HAPPY WITH WAT D ENGLISH IS DOIN TO D GAME....

BESIDES, FIFA OUGHT VE BROUGHT IN COMPUTER AIDED PROCEDURES TO HELP AID THE OFFICIALS CHECK CHEATING

LONG LIVE FC BARCELONA-MORE THAN JUST A CLUB!
    LONG LIVE GOOD FOOTBALL-MORE THAN JUST A GAME!!

+ Reply