+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Reply to SMILEKADI's post

Reply to SMILEKADI's post

I think i understand and agree with SMILEKADI. just some few days back, some guy posted an advert reading his in need of a sugar mummy. To me i think he is a pervert and a low life.

This site is NOT an avenue for you to post irrelevant issues that isn't going to add any value to our lives and future of seeking a job. I believe we are all matured enough to know what is right or wrong, yeah its good to read some posts that would add knowledge and give information about happenings in the society such as acts of fraudsters (helps especially in banking jobs), tips on interviews, how to write c.vs and all, not stupid issues, please those involved in such should grow-up.

For those seeking to have fun on the site, i would like you to know there is time for everything. if you want fun, why not sign up on facebook, hi5 or naijapals, there you can have all the fun you can get, not a site meant for jobseeekers.

Please lets all be reasonable and responsible.

Re: Reply to SMILEKADI's post

Look Yemisi Ajayi we are all adults, if you don't like a particular post just leave it and don't reply.There are pple who like them OK.

Besides being all that serious would not even bring the job. Will it? It is the Lord that shows mercy is not by power nor by might.

If for instance somebody like Sammie77 no longer shows up it would be a bad idea if someone raises a post looking for him OK.

Despite the fact we are all looking for job; you would kill yourself if they don't come for a while.There are issues that have turned to hot topics which are not even job related. Ha ha
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Yemisi,
    I agree wit U 100%.
    But U know.. its not everybody dat is as enlightened as U are. I saw that post and I just ignored it bcos its irrelevant.

Dat guy actually needed a dating site but its possible dat he does not know any, and probably not aware dat dating sites exist...Pple like dat need help just to direct dem to the right places where they will meet their sugar mummy.
    Oneluv.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Thank u dawaskee for your intelligence, you understood my point of view and explained further, THANKS I APPRECIATE THE ADVISE.

Well coolguy, we all are entitled to our opinion but i will like to correct you, been serious about looking for a job isn't a bad idea, when we ask for favour from God he wants us to be serious about it, yes it is the Lord that shows mercy and its not by our power nor by our might but by our spirit says the lord, if your spirit is not serious then how do you want to get that job you desire my brother, why not ponder about it, then you could drop a reply. THINK.

Who says been serious is a bad idea if that is your choice eh eh go ahead.I wonder wenti you want make I think Mr. serious man.If you want to be serious that your cup of tea not mine.Beside adding fun does not mean you are not serious ohhhhhh.

Like i said, we are all entitled to our own opinion. i am not against having fun but we have sites that provide room for fun.

@Yemisi, pls don't mind Coolguy, it's obvios dat he's just trying to pull your legs, either hat or he's just trying to get popular on this site!

If u follow his trend of posts, u'll notice dat he always has a reply to almost all dscussion, abeg leave am, throway am.

U spoke right
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@ Florafab

See me see wahala!!! first na Dewasekee now na me.
    Wenti concern Vulture and barber eh.

Thanks for your meticulous research on my posts. What ease did you still find about me? Come on baby girl! who is fishing for popularity here? One who has her photographs all over her posts or one whose identity is still unknown. It is an intelligent man who has all replies to questions poses towards him.

Funny enough, words have a way of revealing our persoality “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think. Great men are more concern about what people think about them than what they think about themselves.

Interestingly, I have also followed your posts as well and discovered a lot about your personality. I can boast that I know you far more than you can imagine but I will resist the temptation commenting further. You have a lot of strengths so also is your weakness.

One more thing baby girl I have an assignment for you could you please read Sammie77 post on Assault: Naval authorities lied – Victim.Please also have a view of the video clip your response here will help refine my research on your personality.

Mr. Coolguy,

I have so much to say, but for the sakes of this great site, i will not say it, lest i be taken as a troublemaker, cos we neva can tell who is reading.

I don't see anytin bad in dispalying my picture, if it was not needed i'm sure d designers of the site will not have created a slot for it, and since i dont have anytin to hide, why don't i display?

I would have loved to watch the videoclip (not cos u asigned me to) but unfortunately my browser won't let me, i've tried since morning but no luck, so i'm sorry to disapoint u, u can't asess me on that.

Take care of u & be good, lie low while it matters.

N/B: are u an Indian? or rather u've worked so long with them that there language has rubbed off on you. (Your use if the word OK, i'm sure it goes with the shaking of ur head)lol
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Thanks my sister or the advise, it cool to know that we have responsible people on this site. take care of you, ciao!

Mrs Florafab

You are so predictable and that it makes me laugh.
    well if you want to know me I can't help you on that
    becos I prefer to keep a low profile.

I didn't know you were such a good english teacher but the word OK didn't sound or look Indian to me if it does then sorry I can't help you either.

@Yemisi

We are all responsible pple here even if your current post seem to say otherwise. I don't like it when pple try to impose their ideas on other pple like you, Florafab and co. are currently doing that is what I am against any way no hard feelings
    oneluv.

People,
    I had actually chosen to keep mute on this issue, but the way things are going now, I can't exactly tell if we are supposed to be catching fun or criticizing ourselves on the net to the amusement of over 120,000 people because each one of us wants to be the one that had the last say.
    Mr. coolguy please! not out of cowardice but out of maturity I beg of you to please leave these ladies to enjoy their opinion, The real man is not exactly known for his being busy among ladies, take a good lead from Dawaskee how he responds to issues raised by our better halves.

When I raised this issue initially, I actually expected mixed reactions from the house, but yours was categorical and too exceptional. Coolguy, you never can tell who and who are on this site, and I figure you are desperately in need of a job. So, my humble advise to you is that you mind the way you address people on this site. Fine we are all entitled to expression of our feelings, but the question is how courteous we are in expressing them.

When a topic is raised and you check your self and you feel you don't actually have anything to offer on it, please ignore the topic and try to spend your treasured time on more relevant issues instead of picking out on other people that didn't actually have you in mind when thinking of raising that topic.

People, once again, as I have earlier said lets try and embrace decorum in expressing ourselves on this site.

Flora/Yemisi, am not exactly taking sides with you on this issue, but I quite appreciate your genuineness.

Coolguy no personal hard feeling.

1luv.

Life is what you make of it.

@SMILEKADI

Thanks for the advice Bro I guess my emotions got the better side of me.

@Flora/Yemisi

No hard feelings sorry if my oost hurt you it happens once in a while.Hope we can still be friends....

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast