+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: "Real No Bull Facts On this Explained in Layman's Terms by One of the World's Top

"Real No Bull Facts On this Explained in Layman's Terms by One of the World's Top

Hi yemi,

I don’t believe in the idea of job security. I’m of the opinion that if you believe in job security, you must believe that…

Eyo Masquerades Are Truly From Heaven!

You must also believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny. I’m saying this because in such an unstable world as ours, where downsizing, credit crush and so on are the norm, hanging on to a job and hoping it will last forever is not a wise thing to do.

Shockingly however, millions of people worldwide still rely on their jobs, their bosses and the gorverment to take care of them. It’s quite easy to identify such people when they talk. They make statements like…

- We can’t all do businesses

- Any job is better than no job

- Running a business is risky

- A bird in hand is better than 100 in the bush

- I will work here for 15 years so I can qulify for pension

- The union will protect us

- I want to climb the corporate ladder.

Do not be like that.

I have no problem with having a career. For instance, if you love banking with a passion, it’s a great thing to pursue it with all you’ve got and make a success of it. My point is that you should not for any reason believe it will sustain you financially forever. It’s not the job of your boss to make you financially free. It is your responsibilty.

You need to start creating and generating multiple streams of income that will guarantee you will never go broke again. It does not matter what everyone else is saying or what the situation of the country looks like, you will always rest assured that you have bullet proofed yourself against poverty.

Quite a number of people, especially Nigerians, are beginging to wake up to the reality of creating multiple streams of income. Many are quitting their day jobs to start their own businesses. Others are still working full time but are buidling their businesses on the side. Many now know that the idea of job security is a joke.

The question most people that will like to add another income stream to their current job ask is “what kind of business can I go into?” There is a chance you have asked that question in the past and maybe you are still asking.

I’ve always found it hard responding to this question directly. This is because we are all not cut out to do the same type of business. For example, I’ve never been a fan of trading and general mechandizing but that does not take away the fact that millions of Nigerians have made their fortune from the business.

So when people ask me for advice when they want to make a decision on what type of business they should venture into, I try as much as possible to evade the question.

But not anymore. There is no longer a hiding place for me. Since we started publishing INCOME! last year, more and more people have asked me to advise them on the type of income streams they should create.

I’m going to present to you three (3) income streams I strongly believe will work forever. I’m recommending them from my own perspective. Your passion, interests and motivation will go a long way in determining whether this is for you or not?

Are you ready for them? Okay, here they are:

- Information marketing

- Internet marketing

- Network marketing

I’m regarded as an expert when it comes to information and Internet marketing. I’ve been generating decent income from those two businesses since 2003 and I’m not planning to stop. Why should I? I plan to make money from them as long as I live.

As for the third business (network marketing), I’m not really an expert at it but I’ve been an enthusiastic student of the subject for over 2 years now and I can see limitless money making potentials for those that go into it. I have business associates that are into it and the type of money they make will make some bank CEO’s green with envy. It’s that powerful.

The main reason why I love these businesses is the freedom. Once you master them, you will set your own hours and have a lot of free time to do whatever you want. Maybe you will like to spend more time with your kids or maybe you want to go for more holidays. To me, that is better than job security. It is better than trying to climb the corporate ladder. It’s like owning the ladder!

Very soon on this blog, I will reveal to you how you too can create a very healthy stream of income from these businesses.

I’m sure you can’t wait.

Your Friend,

Omoyemi
    A:K:A The Guru

PS: The latest edition of INCOME! has hit the newstands Make sure you grab your copy by visiting

Nigeria Graduate Jobs Vacancies Career Forum | Naijahotjobs.com

Re: "Real No Bull Facts On this Explained in Layman's Terms by One of the World's Top

+ Reply