+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: is this for real?

is this for real?

hello all,

is this facebook naira.com one of those internet scams? i need sharp answers! and who is ogidi patrick? is he for real?

Re: is this for real?

The only thing i would tell you about all these facebook money thing people have been advertising is that its strictly about marketing,you make money if you have something to sell out to the friends you've made,dont allow them fool you with e-books,there is no magic to it.

Re: is this for real?

@Weird411,

For at least proving it to the entire world that making money from Facebook is at least real.

NOW MY REPLY:
    ===========

Thanks forumites and more especially the poster,

I like it when Nigerians 'shine their eyes' on sensitive matters like that of internet money making.

flexxydan, just acted honourably and for heaven's sake, I have nothing against him/her for asking to know more about Mr. Patrick Ogidi, the creator and owner of the much talked about FacebookNaira.com; a 52 pages report that shows every Nigerian some genuine and legal ways of making money from Facebook.

The site can be accessed at FacebookNaira.com

Well, I belive you just asked the question to get feedbacks and reactions from forumites so as to know if Mr. Patrick Ogidi, my humble self is a scam.

I can boldly say I AM FAR FROM BEEN A SCAM!

I will not stress on that for now, as doing so may amount to been a judge in my own case.

Instead I'll give room for the many Nigerians and foreigners alike to say what they know about Mr. Patrick Ogidi.

It's only after then that I can boldly come back to say who I am really....

Stepping aside...........

Mr. Ogidi Patrick
    FacebookNaira.com
    Here&#39;s A New Way To Make Money From Facebook: http://www.FacebookNaira.com<br />----------------------<br />Have You Visited http://www.RapidCashMethod.com

+ Reply