+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: READ THIS AND TOUCH A LIFE TODAY

READ THIS AND TOUCH A LIFE TODAY

Hi house, please always try to do the good we can because consciously or unconciously, we affect the lives of those around affect the lives of those around us.Take a look at what happened a longtime ago.

please be patient in going through it

One day I was a freshman in high school .I saw a guy from my class was walking home from school. His name was Danny .It looks like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself why would anyone bring all his books on a Friday? He must really be nerd. I had quite a weekend planned (parties and football game with friends tomorrow).So I shrugged my shoulders and went on. As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running towards him. They ran at him knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying and I saw them land in the grass about 10ft from him. He looked up and I saw his terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him As he crawled around looking for his glasses, I saw tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said those guys are jerks. They really should get lives. He looked at me and said “Hey thanks” .There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed gratitude. I helped him pick up his books and asked him where he had lived. As it turned out, he lived near me so I asked why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would never have hung out with a private school kid before. We talked all the way home and I carried some of his books. H e turned out to be a pretty cool kid. We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Danny, the more I liked him and why friends thought the same of him .Over the next four years, Danny and I became best of friends. When we were seniors, we began to think of college. Danny decided on UNN and I was going to UNIBEN. I knew we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem .He was going to be a doctor and I was going for public administration. He was the valedictorian of our class. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was glad it wasn’t me having to get up there and speak.
    On graduation day, I saw Danny. He looked great. He was one of those guys that really found him during high school. He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, some times I was jealous. To day was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So I smacked him on the back and said “Hey big guy, you will be great”. He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. “Thanks”, he said. As he started his speech, he cleared his throat and began. Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers your siblings, maybe your coach……but most, your friends. I am here to tell you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. ‘I am going to tell you a simple story “he said. I just looked at my friend in disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned his locker so that his mom wouldn’t have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home. He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. “Thankfully, I was saved, my friend save me from doing the unspeakable” he said.
    I heard the gasp go through the whole crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment I did realize the depth.
    As you can see, never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture, you can change a person’s life for better or for worse. As you can see, friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. There is no beginning or end, Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery and today is a gift.

PLEASE TRY TO TOUCH A LIFE AROUND YOU TODAY

ODELI FELIX

T

Re: READ THIS AND TOUCH A LIFE TODAY

Nice Piece!

Am sure touching lives the lil' way I can!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Odeli! You are 2 much. Is dis piece invented or a life 1?
    He Who Is Experienced Lacks Nothing.

a most touching story felixodeli.
    It's amazing what miracles we can wrought if we'll only lend a helping hand.
    Live everyday as if your last

hmmmmmmmmm hope u were not talking about me!.......9ice 1 tho
    One luv!
    be good all the time

thanks for the compositon,its alright man,keep it up
    To God be the glory

Year man! That was really cool so keep it up. All man must learn to love and be good, that's the only way to keep the world going

+ Reply