+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PWC CALLING

PWC CALLING

PWC is calling for a test. I don't know if gate crashing is allowed but the whole house is invited. Below is a sample of the letter sent to me.

Dear Applicant

Human Resources is the core of our business.

Thank you for forwarding your CV to us for consideration. Your details have been carefully reviewed by our team and I am pleased to say that you have been selected to attend a testing session. Our preliminary evaluation of your resume suggests that you have achieved a recognized degree or equivalent qualification and you may have the academic profile required for our short-list.

PricewaterhouseCoopers provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services for public and private sector clients. More than 155,000 people in 153 countries connect their thinking, experience and solutions to build public trust and enhance value for clients and their stakeholders.

Our Graduate Trainee Program offers our people the unique opportunity to acquire and apply business and management skills.

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to write the recruitment test in Lagos. It will take approximately two and a half hours.

Proposed Testing Session: Friday 6th March 2009 at 12.30p.m.

Plot 1 Hakeem Balogun Street
    Off Cadbury Agidingbi Road
    Behind MKO Gardens
    Alausa Ikeja

Kindly confirm whether you will attend the testing session by forwarding an email to [email protected]. Also attach your recent passport photograph to a copy of this letter and bring it with you to the venue.

As we will have space constraints please resist the urge to come to the venue with bags, which you might need to leave outside, and which safety cannot be guaranteed. All you require are a copy of your invitation letter, passport photograph, writing materials and a ruler. You will not require a calculator for this session.

Thank you for your interest in trainee opportunities with PricewaterhouseCoopers and we look forward to hearing from you.

Sincere regards

For: PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited

Vero Odoh
    Human Capital Executive

Reference: You can find out more about PricewaterhouseCoopers by visiting our main website on-line at www.pwc.com
    *connectedthinking

Re: PWC CALLING

Me too so wats next? text format/what to expect?

I have no idea of the format. If anyone knows the format, please inform the house.

House pls keep me posted about the test format: [email protected]/08086601583

I got the invite also, I think they have different times but the same venue. Mine is 8am. I can't boast of any test format now, I hope some one comes up with one or something related to it.

Gate crashers are invited. Let's stay hopeful. Best of luck

i heard that the pwc test of today was so strict, so harsh that it required all the brain power of my friend, who wrote it, to du his best. as for gate-crashers, the security and accreditation process whould have been used in presidential election..talk about tight!!hope some people fared better in it.

+ Reply