hello,
There are many oppurtunities on internet where nigerians are excluded.The oppurtunities given to the people in nigeria are different from other in other countries like Canada,USA,,Britain etc.

Online business like paid to read mail,paid survey,affliates etc are not been allowed from nigeria.

I get a good news for you,Nigerians can now access some of the oppurtunities like paid-to-read oppurtunities,survey,affliates,paypal,sell digital product or softwarte online,e-bay etc

I am an internet researcher,i just discover a software that can help with all these i have mentioned above,not only this it also protect web sesssion from hackers or snoppers.

-SECURE YOUR WEB SESSION WITH HTTP ENCRYPTION.
-HIDE YOUR I.P ADDRESS FOR YOUR PRIVACY ONLINE.
-SECURE YOUR DATA AND PERSONAL INFROMATION ONLINE.
-SECURE YOUR PASSWORDS,CREDITS CARD NUMBER,AND ALL DATA.
-PREVENT SNOOPERS AND HACKERS
-PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY BY ENSURING THAT ALL WEB TRANSACTION LIKE SHOPPING,FILLING OUT FORMS,DOWNLOAD ETC ARE SECURE THROUGH HTTP
-OPEN PAYPAL,SELL ANY PRODUCTS ON E-BAY.

I am also going to give out my manual on how to browse the net for free on your computers or laptops using MTN OR ZAIN.and make millions doing it for people. FOR FREE!!!

For more info about this pls text your e-mail to 08025837225 0r 07029707101. pls no flashing,JUST TEXT YOUR NAME AND E-MAIL.thanks

TO YOUR SUCCESS.