+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Prof. Jega is a big Fool. He wasted Inec RECRUITMENT

Prof. Jega is a big Fool. He wasted Inec RECRUITMENT

Creditable election my foot.
    He will disappoint Nigerian.
    After all the time we waste in the INEC recruitment interview.

Re: Prof. Jega is a big Fool.

my broda,i share your sentiments.
    however, you will agree with me, that the flaws manifested in the recruitment process was avoidable.
    you will also agree with me that politicians at the grass root level, especially,manipulated the process.
    i am in total support of the cancellation of the process, just like the GT 2008.
    if the new helmsman find the process, currupt laden,it is incumbent on him to take a decision.and that he has done.
    we should rather than villify him, applaud him, for such bold and decisive steps.

@ Joemann22 Please lets just give the man a Chance,and lets Stop CRITICIZING him,i believe he has a plan and i pray the plan works cos nohing works in 9ja but only Corruption,cos i know by now some people are planning on how to FLAW all hes plans so pls my Brother,lets get ourselves out of "MUWON LERU" country we're living now and lets Move forward,try to encourage the illiterates around you with positive words and not Disciuraging them with your Comments and i think if you know you cant,then PLEASE "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT" and lets give him a chance @ least to try hes Best.
    @ Jesus Army Christi Konigba Laakaye re ooooo! (Amin)
    Thanks

9ja Koni Baje oooo

Dejavu

Dear,
    Job frustration should not make us to be involved in character defamation.
    This is a Prof. for God's sake u called a fool. Pls watch ur captions bcos I know that Nigerian youths have not lost their sense of respect for Elders.

We should only pray he conducts a credible election and give him the necessary support to excel. As for the time wasted in attending INEC interviews and test, I believe the best is yet to come.

@Joeman22;
    You got it wrong, the learned Prof is not a fool, you are the fool for calling someone who wants to sanitize the polity a fool. The just cancelled INEC recruitment was a big fraud and marred in secrecy and controversy. The Prof got it right; it just had to be cancelled.

man may be d cancelation will favor u,mind ur language sha

Re: Prof. Jega is a big Fool. He wasted Inec RECRUITMENT

@Joeman22 is entitle to his opinion. I ve not seen or heard were injection of new blood into a system distrub the system. Internationally,Injection of new blood always stablise a system. Prof jega was ill advised. Jega has failed his first test. Although i'm not expecting much frm him in 2011. Inec problems is not an individual problem. @Joeman22 is not owing us any apology.
    Q

Re: Prof. Jega is a big Fool. He wasted Inec RECRUITMENT

@joeman22, Bros. the Prof. who is widely aclaimed to be a man of high integrity must have gone through the files at INEC and found the flaws in the Iwu recruitment. We should learn to control our emotions and believe that God's plan for us is the best. Prof. Jega needs our support and prayers. HE IS NOT A FOOL.

+ Reply