+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: PRISON BREAK EXPERIENCE @ PRISONS SELECTION TEST.

Re: PRISON BREAK EXPERIENCE @ PRISONS SELECTION TEST.

the situation of employment in this country is disheartening. I weep for Nigeria,ordinarily speaking the future is bleak but through the perspective of Religion and Faith,God will deliver us someday.

Immigration and prison Test Experiencies: Air your views.

Although, the much awaited, and emphasized Services aptitude test has come and gone. It was ladden with various experiences...which still remain fresh, rich, funny, challenging disappointing,... etc. (the list is endless.) You are the only one the knows how it went for you.

This is the opportunity for house folks to learn from your experiences, and vice versal, while expressing you thoughts, sharing and having fun at the same time. Don't hesitate to air your views on the fate of the Nigerian graduate and the sights and sounds in your centre.

From Abuja to Zaria, let us feel you, as you join this fast moving interactive train. Welcome on board

Value has a value, only if it's value is valued.

Re: Immigration and prison Test Experiencies: Air your views.

Mine was a very funny experience, a very dramatic one indeed... I saw the extreme desperation of Nigerian graduates... i mean B.sc holders and professionals.

To be candid, we were up to Six thousand that filled the compound of Govt, Day sec sch Gwawalada, as early as Six-fifteen PM. A crowd that was three time the size during my NYSC orientation, I have only seen some thing close to this when i went for LNG interview sometimes last year.

This provoked a lot questions that i found difficult to answer. Where are a heading to in this country? This number revealed the gravity of the problem of unemployment. The number was only for the FCT, without including other 36 states in the federation. I learnt from a reliable source that the vacancies that existed was only 2500 through out the country.

The whole exercise was a flop. The officials could not control the crowd. The jogging to determine fitness saw candidates riding on Bikes (Okada) to meet up with the limited time.

As if that was not enough, the whole test was not co-ordinated; some candidates who could not get sits in the few available class-rooms had to take theirs outside. It was like a market Square. May God Help us in NAIJA AMEN.

Value has a value, only if it's value is valued.

guys una need to see how d thing be for my own EDO STATE. in my own case me and some other people cover abt 8km and yet we were not allowed to write the exam. i can not even tell this house wat my eyes saw. i tell u the screening was a big mess. imagin those immigration officers that has no better qualifications beating us as if we were animals calling us all kind of names and as if that was not enough, they did not allow us to carry our bags after the whole thing. OMO that was how we became stranded o! our monies, phones and cloths were inside our bags and these office did not allow us to carry them so we hv not other option than to sleep in their office o!. come and see how mosquitos and cold dealt with us, u know we were still in our wet shorts and T shirts o boy no be small thing. the intresting part of the thing is that almost all the prominent men in EDO STATE has their candidate infact the names of those prominent men that they mention to us as we were sleeping that night tells me that we only went their to wast our time.
    my brothers MAY GOD HELP US make i rest here. i no even tell una say onoe immigration officer break somebody leg just like that my brother take heart o!!!

From Jos the state capital of Plateau. I actually participated in the Prisons. It was full of fun as there were a lot of causaulties. The Road Safety and the state controller of the prison vehicles moved ahead while a jounalist was on okada covering the event as the applicants run and ambulance follow behind. By the two sides of the road within the 3.5km there were Civil defence, Road safety and armed squard of the prisons.
    I hope they do not just use us to give jounalist and the general public topic to write and talk about. However, I must personally comment the effort of the Minister for internal affairs the retired Major General.
    May our labour past never be in vain.
    ONCE YOU ARE CONTENTED WITH YOUR POSITION, THAT MARK THE BEGINING OF YOUR DOWN FALL. BE GRATEFUL ANYWAY. 08038573951

in my place kogi state, it was fire on the mountain. may God help this country. the populatio is too much.; I GOD WE

Re: Immigration and Prision Recruitment experiences Nationwide

Quote Originally Posted by Sholi
    Although, the much awaited, and emphasized Services aptitude test has come and gone. It was ladden with various experiences...which still remain fresh, rich, funny, challenging disappointing,... etc. (the list is endless.) You are the only one the knows how it went for you.

This is the opportunity for house folks to learn from your experiences, and vice versal, while expressing you thoughts, sharing and having fun at the same time. Don't hesitate to air your views on the fate of the Nigerian graduate and the sights and sounds in your centre.

From Abuja to Zaria, let us feel you, as you join this fast moving interactive train. Welcome on board

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12