+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: POTRUDING BELLY

POTRUDING BELLY

Please i need an advice on what to do with my belly that is gradually shooting out.People are saying its a sign of a good health and some think "money don enter my pocket".Though am a year old in my new found job.Above all, i dont take alcohol but is confused to see it coming out.Could it be the too much intake of carbohydrate,eba,that is causing it?Can eating very late in the evening be causing it?
    Well whatever please i need an advice on what to do aside the excercise i have resolved to b doing.Thanx a lot.

Re: POTRUDING BELLY

May be u mit want to knw more of information.Well i leave early and close late in office and so you know most of the food i eat is carbohydrates but not junks ooo.Iwill be honest to say i eat ore of fufu with vegetables, rice or bread.but could that be the cause?

That may be a sign of "good living"!!! If u take alcohol, try to reduce or STOP if you can.
    Obesity is dangerous to your health. Do exercise regularly; it's very important.
    Cheers!~!!

Stop eating late in the night,that definitely causes your belly to protrude and if u must eat late at all then it has to be fruits. cut down on heavy starchy foods like eba,yam and cassava. eat more of fruits and vegetables. A protruding belly is a serious warning of cardiac congestion cos its been proven scientifically that the difference in your waist and your hip radius shows the state your arteries are in and that people whose waist radius is significantly bigger than their hip raduis are more prone to cardiac problems

Thnx for the information.As i have said b4,i dont drink nor smoke and i have started taking the excercise.I only want to know whether theree might be other means aside reduction in starchy food intakes and eating late.Thanks again

@osilekan4u!

The basic thing you need to stop doing is eating late; especially starchy foods. This is because such foods end up not digesting as they should when consumed just before going to bed. They eventually form deposits that enlarges your stomach.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply