+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PORT HARCOURT IS IN TROUBLE. IF YOU WANT TO COME HERE, PLEASE RE-THINK

PORT HARCOURT IS IN TROUBLE. IF YOU WANT TO COME HERE, PLEASE RE-THINK

I know that this is not the right forum to post this, because all of us are job-seekers and job advertisers. But I think that it is necessary that people are conscious of happenings around them.

Read on...

My people,

It was not a small thing yesterday ooo. PH is in trouble ooo. If this thing continues like this, I may have to run away ooo. Let me recount my experience yesterday:

I was sitting in front of my street [at one shop - it was closed yesterday because of the violence]. We did not even know that they were coming. All of a sudden they came [driving furiously] on motor-bikes. They were about 9 of them [millitants]. My brother, if you see these boys, only the sight of them will kill you. They look like DEATh itself.

What attracted them to my area was a tip off that Ateke boys [another millitant group] had come to our vicinity and that we received them. So, they came to have a showdown with them.

So, immediately they landed, everybody started running. But with the stampede, I did not know where to run to. So, they closed in on me. Then the worst happened: THEY ALL POINTED THEIR GUNS AT ME.

Honestly, by the time they pointed their guns at me [about 5 of them - the rest went to see whether Ateke boys truly came into our environment], I thought that I was dead. Infact, I was just listening to hear the sound of the bullet coming towards me. I felt like going to TOILET immediately. Heat started pouring all over my body as if they poured water on me.

So, I just knelt down on the road and lifted my hands up for them. The place I knelt down was even a muddy place - but I did not care. I started begging them. Listen to the conversation between me and them:

ME: Abeg, make una no shoot me. [kneeling down and with my hands in the air]. Abeggg,

THEM: Who you be? Who you be? [meaning: which cult do you belong to?]

ME: I no be anything ooo [stammering unconsciously] I , I, no be anything ooo. Abeg, make una no shoot me oooo. Abeg, Sir. Abeg, Sir [Imagine me was calling those touts Sir].

THEM: I say: WHO YOU BE? You no dey hear?

ME: I say I no be anything. Abeggggggggg,

When they saw that actually, I am not a member of any cult group, they said:

THEM: Oya, stand up!! Stand up!! Stand up fast!!!

Then, I stood up immediately as commanded [it was a situation of life and death - one pull on the trigger, then I would be dead].

THEM: Then, their leader said: Before, I open my eyes, Run Run, Run.

ME: Yes Sir! Yes Sir! Yes !!!!

THEM: Their leader says: Idiot!! Idioot!!!!

ME: I said: Yes, I be idiot. I greeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooo. I be idiot. Thank you sir.

Honestly, the kind of race I took back to my house, If I had run that race for Nigeria at any olympic tournament, I would definitely have won a GOLD MEDAL.

My brothers and sisters, do not mind what the govt officials are saying. The millitants have over - powered the state government. The federal troops have to come in right now. If they do not come in, something go happen ooo.

People are dying every day by these millitants, yet the govt says that they are containing the situation. In fact, the best thing is for the federal govt to declare a state of emergency! Period!

If you are not in Port Harcourt, please do not come down here for any reason. This place is seriously becoming the BAGHDAD of NIGERIA. Stray bullets are flying in the air like raindrops.

Me sef, I am thinking of packing to any other peaceful city. I think Aba or Owerri will be a safer place.

PAJOJO
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Re: PORT HARCOURT IS IN TROUBLE. IF YOU WANT TO COME HERE, PLEASE RE-THINK

oh boy which area u dey my side is relativly calmer am in port right noww
    am a very dynamic, open minded person. am open to new idea and view in any issue and would appreciate any new concepts and ideas forwarded to me

JOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are u sure of what u are saying?
    Though the situation is really bad, but i think the soilders are gradually taken over, because as at yestaday they raided those boyz domains and even used heliocopters to chase them on speed boats and killed about 20 of them.
    well lets watch and see now that they have impose 6 - 6 curphew.

Oboy my own experience na 4 soilder hands, but make we leave that story for another day sha..........

Cheers................
    Are u happy with what u are doing?.............

Jegede,

My brother, it will be stupid for me to say what I do not know. I did not say this to intimidate people. My advice is for anybody to remain calm, but if you are not in PH right now, let nothing push you to PH.

I dey stay for town area. I do not know the area your are staying, but the reason I posted this is to inform anybody who wants to come to PH to tread cautiously.

I will not advise anyone to go to PH right now for any because the situation is really bad.

Jegede, as for the soliders: I have not had any problem with them. I know that they are also harrassing people. My younger brother complained that they slapped him.

But I believe that if you co-operate with them, they will not harm you. Just RAISE YOUR HANDS!!!

PAJOJO
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

FELLAS,

I WANT TO SAY THIS TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTAS IN PH.

PLS BE VERY, VERY AND I MEAN VERY CAREFUL. OTUONYE DO U KNW

DAT GOD JUST SAVED U SO U CAN SHARE THIS TESTIMONY IN THE HOUSE?

BUT IF I MAY ASK, WOT WHERE U DOING OUTSIDE THE STREET AFTER A HARD DAY JOB?

AM SORI O,MAY B UR KIND OF JOB IS NOT LIKE MINE,DAT IMMEDIATELY I GET BACK

HOME REMOVING MY CLOTH AND AVING A BATH IS A BATTLE, AFTER WHICH THE

THE NEXT PLACE I WANT TO VISIT IS THE BEDROOM TILL THE NEXT DAY.

DEAR PLS IF U MUST BE OUT, Y NOT MAKE IT B A PLACE VERY CLS TO UR HOUSE

SO IF PPLE COMES OUT AND C U&#39;RE THE ONE(A KNOWN FACE IN THE AREA) THEY

DID COME TO UR AID IF THEY CAN AND WHERE THEY CAN.

PLS LETS ALWAYS TRY TO STAY OFF TROUBLE, IF AND WEN WE CAN SO GOD CAN

FINISH THE REST FOR US.

ONE LOVE!

Thank God for your life.pls do find a peaceful place and get yourself into.also pray always for GODS protection.YOU ARE BLESS

My dear otuonye,

Thank God for ur life that the story is not the other way round.

My people what we need now is prayer. Let&#39;s pray for Nigeria using PH as a point of contact to other states. I do this regularly at our family alter and i want all of us to do the same. It is only God that can help us now.

Let us all in one accord cry to God. The Bible says, if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, the bible says, He will hear from Heaven and will forgive us our sins and heal the land.

You may say u are not wicked, but let&#39;s still pray for the hearts of the wicked to turn to God. The heart of kings are in His hands and He turns it any where he likes. He replaces the hearts of stone with the heart of flesh. There is nothing impossible for Him to do, if only we can pray and believe.

Please let us continue to pray for the nation Nigeria we dont have another place and most importantly, speak POSITIVELY about ur country NIGERIA.

We are moving higher and we will get there.

AMEN!!!
    We become what we think about! What the mind can conceive &amp; believe, d mind mind can achieve; Whether you think you can - or think u cant, you are right.

my area is very peaceful. for security reasons i will not disclose my area but it is only port harcourt main town that is boiling. pls if u hav anything to do in ph, just come but be early and use your eyes very well. peace.

+ Reply