+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PNN Ltd

PNN Ltd

Hey folks,
    Pls, did I'd like to let you know about PPN Ltd's recruitment. Sometime in May, 2008, they called for aptitute test after their publication for various vacancies, which we sat for. After the test, I felt I didn't do well and didn't particularly expect to be called again, especially as they didn't call after 3 weeks. Thereafter, I deleted their sms from my fone.
    Quite surprisingly in August - a whole 3 months after- I had another text calling for ANOTHER test. We got there and what we did was more than the regular aptitute/general test format. Indeed, it was as if I was back in school. Let me try to explain what it was like, for the benefit of those who may limit their preparations to mere aptitute/general test questions. They gave us a list of some the various skills that they require from their staff and each of them had various stages according to the level (1-5 or so, comprising lower level, senior, management and senior mgt or so). This is getting long, but I'm trying hard to remember everything so as to present what can be beneficial to others.
    Now each skill requires you to give your answer using a pre-defined format they called STAR - Situation, Task/Target, Action and Result. In each question and according to our level, we were required to provide a real life situation (either in school, your work place, or any other that you were involved in). That is the "S". Thereafter the Task/Action/Result answers followed. In each of these, one had to follow the same format for the skill required. Hope I've made some sense so far.
    Well, naturally, I had to lie about some the things required, just to have something to put down. We had a whooping 2 hours to do this.
    You know, you never can tell what to expect during interviews and tests. Some two days later, I was called again for the oral interview. I guess I didn't have the experience they needed, cos that was what they seemed to hammer on. I've not received any invitation from them since then, but hey, if it took them 3 months to call for another test, who says they cant call again. But realistically, I don't think expect to get called. The good thing I took from all is to broaden my scope of preparation for tests/interviews.
    Please if anyone of you reading this sat for any of their tests/interview and has been selected or you know who has been called to resume, I don't mind your informing me. I'd appreciate comments, too.

Re: PNN Ltd

Hi,
    I have a friend that was called to resume for about N133k but he didn't pick up d offer, he has better offers. Thatwas about 2months ago.

+ Reply