+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: pls help me,

pls help me,

pls , happy sallah, i receive a call to come 4 an intview in lag on 1st of dec in lag , but am in abj, d said that d re BDO,INTERVIEW wth @ ICSL 41 GBOLADE ADEBANJO STRT ILUPEJU, LAGOS, D did not tell me d firm d re recruiting 4, d said is only if i come d wll dis close the company to me, pls house help me i dnt no if d re real, u no what it takes to travel 4m abj 2 lag, pls hav any body receive such text or no any thing abt them shuld pls tell,this my no 08038883862, ad mail email [email protected],thanks

reply fast

Re: pls help me,

do you apply to the company lately, if not run for your dear life.
    My pint of salt

those guys are just recruiting agents, they might not really have a job for you or they might have but on low scale. since u are in Abuja i will say do not waste ur precious money and time for any recruitment agency. find job in Abuja there okay unless the job offer have being given to you. take care and save ur cash ok.

@nwosu dar
    my dear, ICSL is a recruiting agent with address @ 41 GBOLADE ADEBANJO STRT ILUPEJU, LAGOS, they are real. they employ mostly for banks but u must be HND or ND holder. if not, forget it! their test is on daily bases but u must be there b/4 6;45am. must be on corporate wear becos they might send u for interview to d bank same day,must come with original of credentials. affidavit of birth certicate not accepted. most of my friend succeded thru dem. BEST OF LUCK!!1

Newbie shodunke bidemi nurudeen's Avatar

are u really sure of what u r saying bcos its a waste of time telling people lies.

+ Reply