+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: please Help

please Help

Hello All,
    Hope u all are having a swell time.
    I do need your assistance. I am a Nigerian but reside in the UK. I am presently studying for my Phd while also working. I have 3 Masters degree(all from UK universities). But I have tried applying to some organizations in Nigeria. But I have been rejected by about 3(PWC,KPMG, EY). Reason been that I had a 2:2 at Lasu(First Degree). Thou I stated that I had Distinction in 2 of my postgrad degree and dat i had some issues then.(Guess u all know what it is. a Lecturer deciding to fail you over Handout,settlement and stuff). Typical of 9jer Uni !!!!!! Just Hope the thing has changed now.
    Anyway,the issue is that what establishments would accept my 2:2. AND also can someone help with details of such organizations( email addys would be great). Most of the websites do not function well.
    Also would not mind mail addys of key people within the organization.
    Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
    Stay Blessed.

Re: please Help

Is it that no-one wants to HELP!
    or the information required cannot be sourced or sent?
    I am in dire need of help

@onjarichmond(00447529456422), hmmm now i understand where you are coming from i feel your pain ,i cant help but sympatize with you, see what desperation, fustration, and aggravation has caused. awww. No strings attached. i would personally take it up to speak to a few of my contacts i have amarsed during the course of my escapade in world domineering, i would have loved to hire you as a relationships officer in my company but i guess you might not make the pyscological test. i could refer you psycologist who would be willing to take you in as a patient cause your case is quite hopeless.

@ineedtopass...wetin be ur problem...e be like say u don de overdo dis ur play pla...u don pass be careful...u knw say when handshake pass elbow...na fight wey d thing don turn to...how u go be poorman still be witch join...abeg allow onjarichmond be...infact make una apologise give each other...esp u!
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

onja how u take start dis beef b say ... while correcting ineedtopass giraffe necking record ...u sounded too harsh...n u come de sound arrogant in ur subsequent response...u show d maturity and exposure wey u get pass...cool the temper wey u set up...
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

@kimistri, wow be thou tempest in thy judgement. taking a look before you leap, i must say you have been sound in your delivery and presentation. Who made you king of disertation?. If just because he read in the UK and feels that is a criteria for looking down on the million of Nigerians who came together to create a forum for sharing information, an idea born out of the need to carry everyone along. So he should take back his dirty speech and comment as i was metaphorically speaking, if not i suggest he be my guest and bring it on.

@onjarichmond, dont hate me , just thought i point it out to you to think before you pass comments and speeches. one love house 00912145508549

+ Reply