House be very careful of Scam.These guys are scamers, I have been there myself and it is a very small office just like mama put restaurant no AC, no rug in the office,the office is patitioned with planks and the guy that paraded him self as th operational manager and Engr don't even know anything concerning Engineering.I saw everything live.please let be careful with these people.I pray for those that have fall a victim of these.Thank God that i didn't give anything to them.Just went there to see for my self.But for the ones that have fall a victim already..I pray for them.
I was in a hurry..i did not check this site b4 going.But thank God, I did not fall for them.They are in Bayelsa State alone Jetty road.lets watch out to see the out come.
The one they did b4 is to pay money into firt bank acconut and this one now is to open account with oceanic b4 you can go on with other things.But the poelpe that have paid them can tell more.This is just the little investigation i have to pas around.