dear housemates,l am posting this to encourage everyone who is on the verge of giving upon this jobhunt of a thing....

it is good to follow the course of nature...patience is her secret, opportunity equally favors the prepared, so hardwork is another key...at a point in time l did lose hope in the seeming fairness of most firms in Nigeria concerning recruitment processes....

doin zenithtst about the middle of lastyear,heard nothing 4rm them, forgot about it totally,l knw i really prepared 4 it...to my greatest surprise i got a call from zenithheights lagos to come 4 an intervw...

applied online 4 a graduate trainee in a chartered accounting firm...wasnt shortlisted,networked and got the test date and venue...gatecrashed and was allowed to write....surprisingly again got invited 4 interview, etc....

it is better u waste ur money in gatecrashing...something must make u spend ur means, but u ve d freewill to decide, maybe doing girls, drugs,latenight movies and similar frivolities or better still vituous pursuits...dont toy with networking...the most important thing in life na RELATIONSHIP...it can be happening behind u and wont be aware

somebody prophesied to me that l will have a problem of choice...bcos the jobs will come like a volley of missiles from all directions...na me go come de denge, begin choose who to align with

i encourage house mates to be more serious this year...if ur gmat says 30mins,try it at 20 minutes for the same number of questions..work on UR speed, etc...the best way of grabbing something is to go over it overe and over and over again...dont ever step into an interview without a sweetlooking suit...just look sweet...work on ur flows, confidence, boldness, be outspoken but humble...keep companies dat ll sharpen and challenge u...but above all
draw close to the MOST HIGH GOD...

just keep moving,the world will make way 4 any man whois stubborn about his dreams...dont cave in to despair....