+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: P.D.P AND THEIR ABUJA SHOW OF DECIET!

P.D.P AND THEIR ABUJA SHOW OF DECIET!

[size=11pt]It is no longer news that the Nigerian ruling party P.D.P, an acronym that has come to mean a lot of things for different shades of people, today held what in my opinion could be described as a total show of deciet at the eagle square Abuja!

It broke my heart to see hungry looking party sycophants, some who were even begging for money to buy satchet water, carryn placards up and down in praise of some irresponsible good for nothing political hoodlums who are not even aware of their existence!

Indeed, it gave me a real food for thought, to imagine the height of criminality and deciet operating in this country!

while most of this "Otimkpu's" will end up sleeping in God knows-where under bridges 2night, their 'thiefy- thiefy' Oga's will be in some cozy hotels, mayb chilling out wt 'small- small' girls over some bottles of costly 'wetin-I-no-know'...chie! when will people learn!

Does Peoples Destruction Party (P.D.P) really have any cause to celebrate anythyn in this country.. considering that they have never ceased to bring this nation to disrepute since the day they laid seige to the political hemisphere of Nigeria!

I sincerely pray that the American government take this Halliburton scam seriously....mayb it is only then that people will realize that the P.D.P and other like minded parties in Nigeria are nothing but breeding grounds for criminals and dubious characters!

The money they wasted today no doubt, could go a long way towards tackling some of the problems our unemployed youths are having!

I believe that all this rubish and exploitation will one day come to an end..because even if we fail to correct the system ourselves, the system will one day corrects itself!

ONE LUV!
    [/size]
    be good all the time

Re: P.D.P AND THEIR ABUJA SHOW OF DECIET!

@some more,i totally support u,i didnt even watch the show of our oil money held at eagle square bcos of the consistency of d ruling party to continue to defraud us of our social amenities(no light,no fuel to even power d small 'i pass my neighbour'i have..,inshort i can go on and on but les brown said 'any negative perception u always have of your country shows how negative you as a person view yourself' so from here on lets be positive....
    Make use of what God gave you

I totally concur with You Bro! but do we have to continue in grace so that sin will abound? it is high time we called a spade by its name!...they are simply irresponsible chikina!
    be good all the time

bro! this PDP thing,i think we are tired of it.REVOLUTION is all we need in this nation .lets reclaim our birth right. yes! lets do it now.

@SOME-MORE - '...because even if we fail to correct the system ourselves the system will one day correct itself!' WHAT!! Do you really believe this? I commented on another of your Post that our country's journey to the UTOPIA is slower than the speed of IJAPA the real IJAPA with crack-back not the one with four tyres manufactured by the Germans!

Please delight the House as you normally do with your Posts by sharing your views as to the signs that makes you think that NIGERIA AS A SYSTEM will one day corrct itself!

I cannot see a call for a REVOLUTION to LIBERATE Nigeria happening anytime soon. Why? Because your average Joe on the street is happy with his/her lots, and where they are not happy they are clueless as to what to do about it. Imagine you reside in a part of Nigeria with 1 hour electric supply in 4 months and at end of that period NEPA or whatever they are called these days brings a bill as if you've had uniterrupted power supply for 4 months. Why?

Some of us are not Pessimists, Negativists (if there is any such word!) but are REALISTS and here is why - a friend recently told me of a European Bank contacting a deceased Nigerian politician family about some millions in his foreign account! Who was this dead politician? OKOTIEBOH (sorry if I spelt the name wrong). Now, he was a politician in the 1960s during the era of the TAFABALEWAs, AKINTOLAs, some of us are too young but they are all in the history books. IF HE CAN SALT AWAY MILLIONS IN THE SIXTIES and the ABACHAS, BABAGINDAS of the 1990s did it and the henchmen of your yesterday and today's PDP are doing it. Tell me. When will the system corrects itself? Abeg a no wan offend you senior members and global moderators O! This na my own contribution to this Forum O!!

@gentlecheta - 'any negative perception U always have of your country shows how negative you as a person view yourself' I beg to differ! This is a typical likely statement from someone who is always reading between the lines!! Despite the ills of Nigeria, I am proud to be a Nigerian because among the negative things there are still some positives and does highlighting the negative things that are wrong with my country makes me feel negative about myself? Wrong! I know where I am and I know where I want to get to and I know what I need to do to get there - how positive can you be! Please do not take offence, none is meant with this post.

Rome they say was not built in a day even our own Abuja despite the stolen millions is still a Work-in-Progress - God Bless NIGERIA.

(pls house this has no relevance to this topic)

funny some history teachers do not have enough vertebrae in them to stand UP

READ BETWEEN THE LINES
    Revelation 22: 11-12

@mustaqeem, u have said it all!....I sincerely enjoyed ur piece! when i said that the system will someday correct itself, i meant it wholeheartedly!.....is it not indisputable that only change is constant! people will one day get tired of being arm-chair protagonist and take up more drastic and radical measures!.....when their is life their is hope!
    be good all the time

@ Some - More
    Our rulers are the product of '' US ''. Most of us are very selfish,greedy and crafty.it is like pot calling the kettle black.We fight one another for power, supremacy and dominion, forgetting that the way up is down.
    Whichever way we looked at it,be it : PDP, AC, ANPP, Student Union Govt., we see a reflection of us, our decietful nature waring against the shadows of our morals.We can sing the national anthem yet we denied the action it takes to make it a reality.We can recite the national pledge yet we lack the courage to fulfill it.
    Some - More PDP is just a by-product of US.
    However, if I will change for the good of my country,and every citizen will do the same, I am very sure that in years to come Nigeria will have a better leaders.

One Luv
    Jibowu
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

The just concluded Ekiti Re-run should be an eye-opener to every Nigerian as to what will happen in 2011. It's high we as a NATION embrace DEMOCRACY and stop deceiving ourselves......... pls the National Assembly, Electoral Reform is the answer.

+ Reply