+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Obama to visit Nigeria Friday-As he begins 5-nation tour; arrives London for G20

dvt

Obama to visit Nigeria Friday-As he begins 5-nation tour; arrives London for G20

UNITED States president, Barack Obama, will visit Nigeria on Friday as part of his five-nation tour which will last eight days.

The 47-year-old who was elected the first black president of the US is expected to arrive Abuja, Nigeria’s seat of power at about 3.45pm on Friday, according to White House spokesman, Robert Gibbs.

Obama, who arrived London on Tuesday with an entorage numbering over 500 to attend the G20 summit is also due to visit four other countries, including Turkey and France.

A White House press released made available to Naijahotjobs DVT indicated that Obama will hold a meeting with his Nigerian counterpart, President President Yar A’dua at the State House shortly after his arrival.

Top on the agenda of their proposed meeting are global economic crisis and bilateral relations, with emphasis on trade. They are also to discuss the continued unrest in Darfur and by extention the Niger Delta.

Obama accompanied by his wife, Michelle, will depart for the United States Information Centre, Lagos, where the he will commission a new library complex dedicated to the legendary Martin Luther King Jr. He is also expected to visit the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akinolu.

The released added that Obama and his wife will be honoured with chieftaincy titles by the Oba.

Before leaving for Lagos, the US first lady, according to the release, will visit an unnamed motherless home in Abuja, which islikely to be named after her. She is particularly known to have high regard for moral values in the family. She once said White House staff should not make her children’s bed, claiming her children must continue to make their beds as was the case before they moved into the White House.

The son of a Kenyan father rose to become the first African-American president of the US in a keenly contested presidential election which was conducted on 4 November. He was sworn in an historic occasion that was watched by billions of people worldwide.

The world’s First Couple will depart Nigeria for Russia on Saturday. Stories like this are cute ways of making you feel the season of April Fool’s Day.

So, enjoy it while it lasted.

Happy April Fool’s Day

This month will be filled with God's Blessing & Favor.

It shall be a month filled with Goodnews for everyone & all your heart desires shall be met.

In Jesus name (Amen)
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Re: Obama to visit Nigeria Friday-As he begins 5-nation tour; arrives London for G20

Kai,
    Walahi, dis dvd, afi na dvt of a fenson be don miki me haffy weluwelu. Shageee. Flesident liki Valak Uvama zo Naija, walahi, i go plesentam 4 kunu, burukutu and tuo. Daboroba

Re: Obama to visit Nigeria Friday-As he begins 5-nation tour; arrives London for G20

Sorry dvt!
    U didnt get me...cos my mind was telling me as I was reading it down dat dis thing fit be April fool o!

All dsame its well composed.
    9ice one!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

kai
    Man you really get me so much.do you kno i beleif every bit of word in that stuff.
    All success in life belongs to almighy allah (subhana-llah-wataalah) for he had told humah being to ask and it shall be given Unto them.

hello house

NICE 1....WELL COMPOSED

You got me a little because i click on it to read the story but i eventually did not read it h because the " Happy April fool's day" was on bold format and my eyes want straight to the part of the story... believe me, i haven't even read the story. All the same, it's was a nice one.

Re: Obama to visit Nigeria Friday-As he begins 5-nation tour; arrives London for

Thumbs up you gat me.

U really caught me. I had believed everything-good work!
    God is alive and active!

Gaddamn it! Mehn, u really got me, big time. Kai....I was already making plans to catch a glimpse of him. That's not fair O!

Haba!

you no catch me an inch . i knew it was april fool wetin Obama coming wan do for people wey dey find job. the topic no correlate. that was how i caught you

Oh boy! I really danced on ur tune.U caught me so cheap.I was even reading it out so dat pple will hear it,by d tym i got to d place of April fool oboy! i shut up.Nice of u sha is one of dose tins.

U got me! but kudos all d same. it was well composed.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast