+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: OANDO SHORTLISTING

OANDO SHORTLISTING

Don't ask why you were not invited for oando Management trainee test. Your CV says you are not qualified. You did not state your career objective, maybe you didn't have any. You did not tell us the achievements you made in your previous workplaces. We did not see your Grade Point clearly stated in the appropriate column, we did not see you reading and writing skill level. Maybe you didn't have a drivers license, you should have told us. We really don't want to see that long list of your references/referees. We would ask for them when the time comes.
    If you fall into any of these and were invited, I advise you edit your CV immediately else that might be your last stage in this recruitment process. Hint: Download CV templates free from Microsoft website or mail mergers, or send us a mail on [email protected]
    God remains supreme. Cheers!

Jeans Communication, Gbagada

Re: OANDO SHORTLISTING

Thanks a lot, i wasn't shortlisted and i consider myself really qualified, i'm presently working on my cv using ur suggestion. I wanted to know if applications are still being accepted.
    Thanks again.

@ twitter: I do love ur writing style bcos it compelled me to register on this forum JUST TO REPLY YOU. Wow!!!this is my first post.

First and foremost, I do not see how non-inclusion of drivers licence wud affect d short listing. If they really wanted to know, they shud have asked d question seperately on the application form.

Next, the grade point u are talking of not being stated, it may interest u to know that putting ur class of degree is deemed sufficient. Or do u mean to say that it it the cummulative grade point average upon graduation that shud have been stated?

I do know some applicants that had their career objective(s), reading & writing skill stated and job responsibilities and still not short-listed.

Pls, spare me the reasons why this plus this did not equal that. Do u know that even when a vacancy is advertised and it is requested that candidates must include an application letter and resume, some people without an application letter still end up being short-listed?

Never base ur conclusions or generalise bcos u've seen and known a criteria. What u didnt see is more than what u did. Have a nice day.

Thumps up Eggyloo, @twitter, there is more to your post than meets the eye.

thumbs up too, eggyloo. i really like wat u said.

@egyloo thumbs up for you! House could you believe some people that applied with using neco where shortlisted when they outrightly stated waec! Things are wrong in this country of ours! If these companies know their selection process will not be base on merit, there should be no need to even advertise to give us false hope. God bless us!!! Etinosa Liberty
    L

My People, you see, If I say we need a second revolution in this country you will start to raise dust. We are only recruiting for our client(Oando).We are not the ones recruiting. But you should play your part and leave the rest to God. There is more to it indeed, a lot more. Let us not relent. We can only be called failures if we stop trying. One love!

@ twitter, ur points has been made n noted. But pls when do ur post be careful bcos u interacting with adult moreso mostly graduates. u r tryin to sell urself on this forum (y else wuld u give us email wen not asked). why dont u spell that out than makin people look like fools.

@ twitter, ur points has been made n noted. But pls when do ur post be careful bcos u interacting with adult moreso mostly graduates. u r tryin to sell urself on this forum (y else wuld u give us email wen not asked). why dont u spell that out.

@kaxq I am not selling myself or any product. All I'm here for is to help those interested in the job offer by oando(my client). I am here to serve my people not to extort. I wonder what gave you such an imagination. Try to read your comments before you post. God's speed!

+ Reply