+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NUDITY IN THE HOUSE OF GOD,I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

NUDITY IN THE HOUSE OF GOD,I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

Feel free to make adjustments/correction(s) where necessary because I am not
    perfect ("And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing
    shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou
    me good? There is none good but one, that is, GOD: ……Matthew 19:16:17.

The above topic has been bothering me and other Nigerians who are more concerned
    with what is happening to our new-dawn fashion style amongst Christians. The
    stories I am about to share with you are genuine/facts. I saw them but couldn't
    take their pictures as reference eventhough there was camera as at that time -
    the pictures would be of-no-use to me neither to God. I just want everyone to be
    cautious of them and train their children in the way of the Lord. They should
    not limit the training to their children alone; it should be seriously shared in
    Churches across Nigeria.

In fact, for proper dissemination of this message, it will be more appropriate
    if MARRIED WOMAN should address it. I have told my wife times without number
    thinking she would take it up but did nothing about it. After several
    observations, I noticed that our WOMEN found it difficult to discuss this, so I
    decided to. Recently, I visited some churches and they were deliberating on the
    same issue. Women argument is that trousers make: (i) their movement
    easier/smoother than skirts
    (ii) them work faster at home and in the office.

Like the elders do say, "charity begins at home". My first point of view is our
    individuals' home and I would mingle it with some of the bible's verses. Join me
    to examine the following God's words: -

• "Parents, train your child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will
    not turn from it"…Proverb 22:6
    • Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall
    to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness….Leviticus 19:29
    • "Fathers, do not exasperate (frustrate) your children instead, bring them up
    in the training and instruction of the Lord"….Ephesians 6:4
    • "Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty
    intent"…Proverb 7:10
    • "I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with
    braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes 9but with good deeds,
    appropriate for women who profess to worship God"…1Timothy 2:10
    • "19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in
    you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at
    a price. Therefore honor God with your body,"…1 Cor. 6:19-20

Where are our mothers? Hope they are not sleeping. I could remember vividly
    those days when mothers used to have two to three clothes (rappers) to cover
    their God giving bodies. Fathers of then would only manage to see their bodies
    during & after HONEYMOON. This strictly made many ladies to protect their
    virginity until their wedding day.

Apparently, the story has changed. Virgins (pure ladies) are now very expensive
    and scarce these days. I have heard several cases of sexual harassment; raped;
    student's abuse; new-born child abandoned; abortion etc; all these were very
    rare years back. In a commuter bus (MOLUE), while standing a man would be trying
    to connect to a woman who exposes her top bottom. It's as worse as that. I have
    heard several cases of such. Shameless men! A lady once told me that a man
    wanted to touch her breast in a MOLUE bus. Who is to blame?

Now let me share some stories, which are facts, with you.

1. I attended a Youth Fellowship discussion in one of our churches in Lagos. I
    couldn't believe what I saw. The preacher wore a nice imported and lovely suit.
    Some of the ladies wore night-gowns which I took to be half-naked clothes
    because their privacy were exposed.

2. Similarly, at Surulere; a lady, who was leading the worship song that day,
    wore short-knicker and short-top-shirt. She used handkerchief to cover her hair.
    The questions I asked myself were:

a. Was the pastor or assistant pastor around?
    b. Did she know she would come to church that day?
    c. Even if she knew, how come she stood at the podium leading the congregation
    of God with her knee & navel showing?
    d. What are they turning Churches into?

3. In the same Surulere, but another congregation; during our prayer session,
    pastor told us to hold our partners, and my next neighbour (a lady) wore
    short-knicker & short-skirt with her navel showing. Thank God we closed our eyes
    for that prayer and as we finished while still standing, the pastor said – tell
    your neighbour "it is well with you". Instead of me facing her, I turned to the
    next person (an old man) at the other side and pointed my fingers at the two of
    them for the proclamation.

4. In May 2009, we attended a church seminar (the seminar was held immediately
    after the church service) in one of the biggest churches at Lekki. My partner (a
    Muslim brother) pointed at different married women whose 50% of their breasts
    were exposed in the church premises. I later discovered that they came with
    scarves which they used to cover their exposed privacy during church service and
    remove them immediately they rounded off the service. What are they
    preaching/portraying to their children?

You must have come across a similar case like any of these:

• There were several cases of ladies who expose their breasts, all in the name
    of new-dawn fashion. They would wear shirts either short or long, designed in V
    or U shape, which will drastically expose their breasts. Such ladies should not
    even bother to bend down if not……"heaven will fall".

• I would rather not say it is bad for ladies to wear trousers. But the issue
    is, if they dress modestly as the bible strictly emphasized in 1Timothy 2:10 "I
    also want women to dress modestly; with decency and propriety….there wouldn't be
    an issue on corruptible dressing. In one of our polytechnics, there is a message
    on a long-wide billboard attached to a hall which read "Dress in a way, you
    should be addressed" Men of different kinds always make jest of ladies found
    exposing their privacy while on motor-bike. Since her trouser is long enough,
    the top must be short. Is that the new law in fashion? Or Are they selling
    themselves? And there is no other alternative cloth (both up & down) better
    enough.

• For goodness sake, God owns the body; wife is the principal while her husband
    is the agent. But the body would still finally return to the ground where it
    comes from….. Gen. 2:7;1Cor. 6:13; Col. 2:17; 1Cor.7:4;

• Our ladies would wear trousers with short-top-shirts which allow their privacy
    (top bottom) to expose to the world when sitting in a commuter bus, motor-bike
    (okada), even at gatherings etc. They would now start fighting with their
    top-shirts & trousers when being corrected by well-meaning Nigerians that don't
    feel comfortable seeing such. I have seen thousand of these. In fact, there is
    no day that I won't see it (please, be guarded; I am not a watchman). I don't
    know if they want me to cover my eyes everyday. It has become apparent amongst
    women/students. In Matthew 5:28, Jesus said "whoever looks at a woman and
    cherishes lustful thoughts has already committed adultery" My prayer is that God
    should not cease from empowering us to overshadow the work of devil.

• Married women inclusive. They too wear this short-top-shirt not minding what
    they are preaching to the young ladies around. I wonder what their husbands do.
    Some may even say, "their husbands like it that way". They bought them nice
    short-knicker, bad short-top-shirt and several corruptible dresses. My wife too
    has trousers; in fact, I have stopped her from putting them on. I told her the
    reason for my action and even at all she wants to wear trouser, she must put-on
    long-top-shirt. Her privacy is for me alone (not for anybody else. I cherish and
    value it a lot) until I grow old and pass on…..1Cor.7:4

A lot still need to be done. Please, read along with me:

1. "The man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame"…Genesis 2:25.
    That means Adam & Eve knew nothing about clothing. But immediately they ate the
    forbidden fruits…."Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized
    they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings
    themselves"..…Gen. 3:7 (Imagine!!! To whom were they covering their bodies in
    that garden? Is it to themselves, satan, animals, trees or invisible God?).

2. Our elders/leaders (be it: Bishop, Rev., Deacon, Evangelist, Dr., Engr.,
    SAN/Barrister, Pastor etc.) in the Church should always address and discuss this
    issue.

3. For Church leaders/believers, we should always remember this: "For we are
    God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared
    in advance for us to do."… Ephesians 2:10

4. Can a lady/woman with short-top-shirt, which exposes her navel & top bottom,
    preach to an unbeliever? Like those ladies/married women I have discussed about,
    can they come to change the life of a womanizer? Consequently, many ladies have
    been raped while some start businesses (high-class prostitution) from there.
    Improper care by parents.

5. Students are not left out; some ladies will pretend at home when on vacation,
    and would become rascal as they resume session in school. After all, we were
    once in tertiary institutions. Old men come to pick young ladies… Who is to
    blame? Is it the old cargos that cannot stay at home with their wives or Parents
    or the students?

6. Jesus also said "The harvest day was plenteous but the labourers are few,
    pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers
    into his harvest" …Matthew 9:37-38

7. My prayer for our Pastors is that God in His infinity mercy will continue to
    strengthen and empower them for that great day ahead. Please, don't encourage
    your members to wear corruptible dresses. Let them know the negative parts of
    this action. I am not saying they should not wear trousers but atleast if the
    top-shirt is long enough to cover the body to the knee……it would be far better.

More so, men own trousers by all standards. Can someone proof how it should be
    worn by women? My proof are:

• How does a woman excrete? Can she do that with trouser-on the way man does it
    comfortably without undress?
    • The way we look/appear is the way our dresses are designed. Remember, God
    gives wisdom, knowledge and understanding.....Exodus 31:3
    • "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a
    man put on a woman's GARMENT: for all that DO SO ARE ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD
    THY GOD"….Deuteronomy 22:5. God have mercy.

8. Remember that: "devil is roaring around like a lion seeking for whom to
    devour"….1Peter 5:8. We, men, need to be very careful these days; maybe we have
    forgotten, bad women are roaring around like lions seeking for whom to fall.
    "24Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my
    mouth. 25Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
    26For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by
    her. 27Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of
    death"….Proverb 7: 24-26

9. A man with several women is like a male-dog walking around streets seeking
    for several female-dogs to sleep with. Stick to your wife. "Concerning what you
    wrote to me, it is not good for a man to touch a woman but because of sexual
    immorality, let each individual has his own wife"……1Cor. 7:1-3

10. Matthew 24:1-end emphasized the significant of `END TIME'. I am not supposed
    to be disturbed or worried about this issue but it has become obvious, and the
    world is watching us "Christians – Christ like". "4 And Jesus answered and said
    unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 11 And many false prophets shall
    rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of
    many shall wax cold… Matthew 24:4,11,12…..end

Evangelist Tope Alabi (a gospel singer) portrayed how ladies/women should dress
    in her album - titled "KOKORO IGBALA" I know they must have listened to the
    message but they wouldn't practice the doctrine. "Forasmuch as ye are manifestly
    declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but
    with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables
    of the heart"…2Cor. 3:3. Wisdom, knowledge and understanding come from God ("And
    I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and
    in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship" ………Exodus. 31: 3:6.

Finally, bible says "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the
    spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak"……Matt. 26: 41

I am thanking GOD for giving me this opportunity to pour out my heart for
    Christians. Let's spread the gospel and endeavour to correct one another when
    seen going astray.

Please, kindly share this message or make copies for your friends (if possible).
    May God help us… and answers all our prayers. Amen.

CULLED FROM A MAGAZINE

Re: NUDITY IN THE HOUSE OF GOD,I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

Nice Piece Sammie!

It's sure some of the signs of "The End Time"

Keep spreading the word.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

All these are done to seduce men...wat do u say about those that dont wear bra anymore, most feel that wearing pant is on longer en vogue, telling them to keep their virginity is now like mumu tak:even those that are. V are no longer proud of it..sexual immorality is a short cut to death..repent if u do [email protected]

@Sammie77
    Honestly, your observation is very right.It not only in church do we see this act but also in : social gatherings,work place,and schools.What most ladies that engage in these act do not know is that it make guys see them as an object for sex with no professional inclination .
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

+ Reply