+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Topic: NNPC TEST FORMAT, pls share

Re: NNPC TEST FORMAT, pls share

[quote=meet_tope ]
    It is really unfortunate seeing people give-out their email contact sheepishly and ridiculously. Firstly, the application neva close. Secondly, no one has indicated being in possession of the past question. Thirdly, if i have the past question, i'd rather upload it on the website rather than send to individual email addy. So peeps stop xposin ya selves to SCAMMERS.

Hello mates! Referring to this post. I support the poster in a way, but not completely. If you were around some time in October, there was an issue on this site about posting question papers directly on this site. The administrators asked all mates to stop it. So there was the idea that any interested person should offer his/ her email address for any past questions to be sent to them.

Hence, technically you are correct, because its not fully safe, but on the other hand if any mate truly wants them, they can 'bullshit' the threat and give their email address.

I gotta say if these lads requesting for the past Q's don't get invited, they could help their friends who are invited with it. So no loss.

In conclusion, I can only ask you lads not to rely fully on the past Q's, so that y'all don't get disappointed if you don't get them eventually. On the contrary, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you ask for clues on how the questions are, how the sections are, what to expect- in terms of time frame, etc.

All the best mates!
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Hello mates! Referring to the post about email security. I support the poster in a way, but not completely. If you were around some time in October, there was an issue on this site about posting question papers directly on this site. The administrators asked all mates to stop it. So there was the idea that any interested person should offer his/ her email address for any past questions to be sent to them.

Hence, technically you are correct, because its not fully safe, but on the other hand if any mate truly wants them, they can 'bullshit' the threat and give their email address.

I gotta say if these lads requesting for the past Q's don't get invited, they could help their friends who are invited with it. So no loss.

In conclusion, I can only ask you lads not to rely fully on the past Q's, so that y'all don't get disappointed if you don't get them eventually. On the contrary, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you ask for clues on how the questions are, how the sections are, what to expect- in terms of time frame, etc.

All the best mates!

oyi

I call this 'bandwagon effect'
    Nigerian graduates learn to read the lines... No one is offering u any test format, just go and prepare with ur GMAT...

I also need the NNPC past questions: [email protected]

Please anyone with NNPC test format should help me with one as well. Send to me via: [email protected]. Thanks in anticipation!

nobody seems to read thelines on this forum.from the 1st to the last post,no one actually said anything abt sending test formats,i only saw posts relating to type of questions one shld expect i.e GMAT,fluid mechanics and some current affairs,just like the DPR test,since its a govt agency.but the thing with people is that even if God himself posted tips on what we are to expect for the test peole will ask him to send something it to their mail addys.well my advice is this make sure that the email addys you r using here are not your main ones so you wont have the stress of eading through scam mails everytime you chk ur mail.goodluck to you all and pls read the lines.
    r

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos
    nobody seems to read thelines on this forum.from the 1st to the last post,no one actually said anything abt sending test formats,i only saw posts relating to type of questions one shld expect i.e GMAT,fluid mechanics and some current affairs,just like the DPR test,since its a govt agency.but the thing with people is that even if God himself posted tips on what we are to expect for the test peole will ask him to send something it to their mail addys.well my advice is this make sure that the email addys you r using here are not your main ones so you wont have the stress of eading through scam mails everytime you chk ur mail.goodluck to you all and pls read the lines.

I completely agree with you mate. Alot of lads don't read the lines.

Please I'll need it too [email protected]
    O

pls i need it too. [email protected] is my mail.thanks

me too pls send [email protected]

pls i need it too. send it to my email: [email protected]

Have they started inviting people for aptitude test or what?

Am interested too. Please 4ward to [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast