Hello Nigerian lads,
We all know by now that unemployment is a serious problem in this Country, Which has made many Nigerians put their hands in so many bad directions, its no longer news that the Niger guys in Singapore are begging to come back as they are suffering and smiling, though when interviewed they said they left Nigeria with the hope of meeting up with greener pastures, but the reverse was the case.
The same happened to some Rivers state undergraduates that were sent to Malaysia to study, unknown to them that they were been used as money bags by the state Government, They all came back so disappointed as they were sent to schools that had no valued certificates, I even had a Friend who was a final year student in a University here in Nigeria, but he left all that for Malaysia and came back disappointed, SHOULD WILL ALL RUN AWAY FROM NIGERIA. IF NO, Then what is the way forward.
First We have to start helping one another, I have met a lot of Big boys who are making a lot of money with just the information they have I called it info tech, but will not one to tell the next man, but instead they will prefer to buy you a lot of green bottles, even in families you will have a great business idea, but no one wants to help, even you Rich uncles.
What about graduates who have spent 5-7 YEARS in the University, they till come out and spend an extra 7 years looking for a job. Ladies no doubt why guys are not talking about marriage these days, UNEMPLOYMENT is one of the reasons.
If We start helping one another we will reduce to a large scale the number of unemployment in this country, I take myself as an example I have more than 50 Nigerians surviving by What I know (Forex Trade). The best online business if you know what your doing.
Yet there are so many other Successful Nigerian Forex Traders like myself who are just making their million bucks quietly. Look if your one of those Please change your ways Lets start helping one another that way we shall build a better Nigeria.
Finally I know there are a lot of Nigerians looking for which way to go. If you know about Forex Trade, this is your opportunity to come and trade with me, I will take you by the hand and you shall make the same amount I make, depending on your capital investments.

FOREX TRADING WITH ME, REMEMBER ITS FREE, DON’T WAITE, I WILL ONLY ACCEPT A LIMITED NUMBER, THIS NOT THE ONLY PLACE I HAVE THIS ADVERT…EMAIL [email protected] or if you like call me 08134473859 from Okucha…
Remain bless