+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NIGERIANS! SLAVES OR FREE MEN?

NIGERIANS! SLAVES OR FREE MEN?

The situation in this country is getting pathetic. every time there is a fuel increase, we have never had the prices reverted to its normal price. It has happened again! from 65 to 75 and now 70. Are we ok with that? i think its all a grand master plan to steadily increase everything. The price for freedom from oppression is very costly, it may cost us our jobs, our homes our family, our life......but are we ready to pay this price to ensure that the future generation is free? or would we just continue breeding a bunch of cowardly slaves that take whatever is offered them?

Re: NIGERIANS! SLAVES OR FREE MEN?

At last..... Somebody feels me..... I think d problem's that most of us haven't realised that true freedom will only come at a great cost. A friend of mine told me he was hoping d strike would be called off soon, when i heard this i was disappointed because i realised thats What's on most people's minds. I actually think his should have been "i hope the govt backs down and fulfill all d labour demands".
    An NLC spokesperson said its time we realize that nigeria is for d masses and not for d federal govt. Think about that....

Nigerians are Free Men, Free Personalities but I must say with the stands of our leaders they want to make us a slave. Slave trade is a business that was practice in this great great country before now and it was stopped but I believe it is not over yet.

Our leaders may/have return us to slave trade. How the slae of our Natioanl properties to individual and deceiving us that some invester had pay for it will gradually lead us to slave trade. Leaders are called to serve and not to be served but the case in this country and many nation is the reverse. The so called world powers do nt even want other smaller nations to be developed. What is happening to many of our treasure, Ajaokuta steel, this company will not be allowed to work except we have to stand our ground tellig the so called world powers to withhead there so called Aids given to us else we are still "slave" under cover.
    Adeyege A. Ebenezer<br />Why?<br />Why Not?<br />www.adeyegeebenezer.5u.com

I was totally pained at the reaction of most people. People went out to fight for our course and all Nigerians could do was grumble about d fact dat we were being restricted. A week or more of the so called sufferring staying at home(and take a well needed rest) is not too much for the peace of mind that would last for generations to come. One thing they seem not to realise is if this attitude continues the people in Government will NEVER take us or our sufferings seriously. They have the luxury at their finger tips and cant be bothered, and funny enof they fight for their luxury viciously in their own way but we that are being served by them, lay back and keep mum. I pray one day Nigerians will get up and say enof is enof and really mean it and follow it through. Amen

+ Reply