+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NIGERIAN RECRUITING PROCESS

NIGERIAN RECRUITING PROCESS

We have a very funny recruiting system in Nigeria which i think is absolutely degrading. First, they invite a million to take a test when they are only looking for two people. Second, they subject graduates to silly questions in thier aptitude test. GMAT in other countries is majorly for people seeking admission and not graduates; so why should i study hard, come out with a 2.1 and then u tell me to take one dumb test!
    Besides "aptitude" signifies natural ability, these test do not check ur natural ability at all. Third, what in the world is it with the delays. Why do these companies take forever to give you test results. then they call u for several interviews again..................THIS IS TOO MUCH STRESS. The stress of The Nigerian education system is enough, Habba!!! WHOSE WITH ME?

Re: NIGERIAN RECRUITING PROCESS

Brother i'm with u. The recent one now is the age range Must not be more than 27 or 28yrs old. i wonder what will happen to those who got into school late.

Well as it is there is nothing we can do because the lawmakers are not doing anything about it. I believe the want us to join the civil service.

Circumstances do not make the man, they reveal him.

bros i feel you men and the truth it is not easy but we have to adapt atleast till we're able to change and improve things.Lets pray for better Nigeria

walai me i no no wetin to say! my pather shaid dat wen he pinnish service i'm be get 5 letter of appointment!! now me i pinish serpice dis january i nebe see appointment letter, if no be d goro an groundnut wey i dey sale how i for dey feed my pamilyies?

Power must change hands. Let's prepare ourselves for the challenges ahead, surely, a new dawn begins today and I know fortune only favours the prepared mind. So, the question is not about how lopsided the Nigerian system is but how much are you preparing to change your world for tomorrow.

Be prepared!
    You've only got this one life to live, make sure it counts. Give it to Jesus, today, for he cares for you!

I FEEL YOU MY BROTHER BUT HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF FAVOUR? IT MAKES ONE BYPASS ALL THESE STRESS.

THE GOOD THING IS THAT WITH GOD ONE IS NEVER OUT OF FAVOUR.

JUST DO YOUR PATH AND LET G.O.D DO HIS

IT IS WELL

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

seyi it was good for u to say that we can adapt cos u are 23 years wt happens to all those pple due to circumstances beyond their control were not able to go to school in time.h

he i hear u indeed we can adjust.
    Be Positive All The Time

I AM WITH U MY DEAR,COS U'VE JUST TOURCHED A PART OF ME! DO KNOW THAT

THIS IS THE REASON Y WE FIND MORE OF GIRLS OR LADIES HAVING JOBS TO THE MEN OR GUYS?

AND AFTER GETTING THE JOB NKO?U C WOT OUR BANKING INDUSTRES AVE TURNED OUR SISTERS TO BE,

BUT LIKE WOT TBABY HAS SAID WEN THE MARK OF GOD'S DIVINE FAVOUR IS UPON U,SORRY COS THERE WONT BE ANY STOPPING 4 U.

Guys what r we suppose to do? we got to keep on moving and praying that divine favour should seek us wherever we r, no matter what, cos these recruitment processes most of d times are on "man know man" basis.

God will help us. Amen
    T

Are You Still Waiting for Your Boat to Come In?

Many people speak about how they are waiting for their ship to come in. They patiently sit and wait for their break to come.

"I remember my days as a nightclub performer" says Willie Jolley, I was always waiting for my "Big Break;" waiting to get discovered. People told me, "Just keep singing, sing real hard and one day somebody will give you a break! I kept waiting for my break, but it never came." Then I started reading and listening to self development material. I learned that success is a choice, not a chance!

I learned that the best way to grow your future was to grow yourself - first!

I started a serious program of self-development and decided that I was no longer going to wait for someone else to give me my breaks. I was going to make my breaks!

You have a choice. You could continue to wait for your ship to come in or you could swim out to it!

Some of my friends are still standing at the pier, waiting. Jonathan Winters said, "I kept waiting for success, but it didn't come, so I just went on without it."

Folks, success is not to be waited for, it is to be achieved! Don't just wait for your ship to come in, jump in and start swimming to it! You'll be glad you did!

You've only got this one life to live, make sure it counts. Give it to Jesus, today, for he cares for you!

I understand your point. My advice is that you give Naija a chance. We are still growing. One day, we will attain the level that other developed parts of the world have. Someday [in your lifetime], you will see those things hapening here in Nigeria

Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

And what&#39;s stopping us from been an employer of labour ourself? Is it too much to ask?

Am voting for entrepreneurship...who is with me?

dvt

If you've got passion like me.. i'll choose Entrepreneurship.

Cheers
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast